• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

YOUR local price for new MVP?

Ryang

Hey, just curious what you lucky buggers in the US can pick these up for, new?

In Canada, a new MVP varmint (24') with stock scope and bipod is currently $819 at Cabela's. (May 2015)

That's $660 USD.

I'm guessing you can pick them up for much cheaper though?

The only place I've seen them over here, only stocks the Predator model in .308. They cost 7999 Danish kroner which is currently the equivalent of 1174 USD.

In Canada, a new MVP varmint (24') with stock scope and bipod is currently $819 at Cabela's. (May 2015)

That's $660 USD.

When I bought my 500 Mariner in 2011 I paid about 375 + taxes from Wholesale Sports. Guess it depends on the supply available. Generally shotguns don't last long on store shelves. Rifles likely sit a lil longer due to folks buying for particular purposes.

My Remimgton 700 retails for about the same price range as the MVP. It's not out of the realm of reasonable...if you judge by typical Canadian pricing.

I purchased two MVP's in .308. One a Patrol for $550 the other a Flex .308 just a little shy of $600 out the door. Both very nice rifles. (USD)

Big +1 for Buds.

They're usually very competitive on prices and their service is great. They offer 90 day layaway as well, which is always a nice option to have...

Yep, I dig Buds as well. Not a single issue, very competitive pricing, good automated communication, they offer a list of known FFLs in your area with last known transfer fees, and as LES mentioned, 90 day layaway!

That's $660 USD.

That's close to the same as Cabellas standard price for them down here.

Not sure about the varmint, but the predator mvp can be had for under $500. Locally right now

Think yourselves lucky Guys....here in the UK a MVP LC goes for £1150.... $1634 at today's exchange rate...

Back