• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Zero Tolerance

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Just got my ZT 0350 this afternoon.

This thing is sweet! Haven't used it for any practical purpose yet, but it'll be ridin around in my pocket from now on. Man the Speed Safe action is SWEET and I love the frame lock. It's super easy to open and close with one hand. Here's some pics...

Specifications:

Overall: 7.75"

Blade Length: 3.25" in. (9.5 cm)

Closed Length: 4.5" in. (13.3 cm)

Steel: S30V stainless-steel

Blade Coating: Tungsten DLC

Handle: Textured, matte-black G-10

Weight: 6.6 oz.

Beautiful knife, a little heavy for my likings lol but great product, nice to see they make it so lefties like me can switch the pocket clip

Yup, fully ambidextrous!

It's got some heft to it, but is very comfortable both to use and to carry. The super smoothe action is what sold me on it.

I've found that to be the case most places. Haven't seen any in stock locally and they're barely available on-line anywhere. Got lucky when I ordered mine. It really is a great knife and well worth the price.

cockedandlocked said:
Beautiful knife, a little heavy for my likings lol but great product, nice to see they make it so lefties like me can switch the pocket clip

i'd rather have a heavy knife. to me..it just feels better.

That's freaking awesome. My husband is a lefties as well as two of my boys so far. ill have to show him this, I'm sure he's familiar with it.

I've actually switched the pocket clip for left side carry since I took the photo. I'm right handed, but always carry my back-up blade weak side...

I got a 350 also...and to go with it, the shtf folder my zt0200! it's a beast but fits in my have like it was made for me.

I've come close to ordering a ZT100 fixed blade a few times...

...but, I always end up finding another gun to buy instead...

My ZT 0750 is being shipped!

I'm finally getting a zt0750 it's being shipped tomorrow! $104.00 shipped!

I have had a ZT200 for about four years. The 200 is a little longer, thicker, and heavier knife. It is not really a pocket carry knife because of the overall size and thickness, but it is built to handle some heavy duty use. Overall I like the ZT knives, just too big for EDC (I use a spyderco delica 4 to handle those chores with ease).

They shipped out my ZT 0750!!!!

Can't wait...got it at lapolicegear.com waited for over 3 months I think...not bad for $104.0 shipped
Post up pictures when I get it.

Howdy,
I have the 0350 ST, which is their partial serration blade. As I am constantly on or near the salt water it is really nice for dealing with crusty lines if needed. Damn fine blade and one of my favorites.
Cheers...

Back