1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Zero Tolerance

Discussion in 'Knives, Axes, Hatchets and Machetes' started by LAZY EYED SNIPER, Feb 9, 2011.

1. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Just got my ZT 0350 this afternoon.

This thing is sweet! Haven't used it for any practical purpose yet, but it'll be ridin around in my pocket from now on. Man the Speed Safe action is SWEET and I love the frame lock. It's super easy to open and close with one hand. Here's some pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Specifications:

Overall: 7.75"

Blade Length: 3.25" in. (9.5 cm)

Closed Length: 4.5" in. (13.3 cm)

Steel: S30V stainless-steel

Blade Coating: Tungsten DLC

Handle: Textured, matte-black G-10

Weight: 6.6 oz.
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  2. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

Very nice! And made in the US of A!
  3. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

4. cockedNlocked

cockedNlocked Product Review Manager Staff Member Global Moderator

Beautiful knife, a little heavy for my likings lol but great product, nice to see they make it so lefties like me can switch the pocket clip
  5. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Yup, fully ambidextrous!

It's got some heft to it, but is very comfortable both to use and to carry. The super smoothe action is what sold me on it.
  6. BrazosCoTX

BrazosCoTX .22LR

Have been considering a model 0700, but most dealers do not have it in stock.
  7. LAZY EYED SNIPER

I've found that to be the case most places. Haven't seen any in stock locally and they're barely available on-line anywhere. Got lucky when I ordered mine. It really is a great knife and well worth the price.
  8. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

i'd rather have a heavy knife. to me..it just feels better.
  9. GirlsLoveGuns2

GirlsLoveGuns2 .30-06

That's freaking awesome. My husband is a lefties as well as two of my boys so far. ill have to show him this, I'm sure he's familiar with it.
  10. LAZY EYED SNIPER

I've actually switched the pocket clip for left side carry since I took the photo. I'm right handed, but always carry my back-up blade weak side...
  11. LUGI

LUGI .270 WIN

I got a 350 also...and to go with it, the shtf folder my zt0200! it's a beast but fits in my have like it was made for me.
  12. LAZY EYED SNIPER

I've come close to ordering a ZT100 fixed blade a few times...

[​IMG]

...but, I always end up finding another gun to buy instead...
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  13. LUGI

LUGI .270 WIN

My ZT 0750 is being shipped!

I'm finally getting a zt0750 it's being shipped tomorrow! $104.00 shipped!
  14. mingaa

mingaa Raconteur

Re: My ZT 0750 is being shipped!

New one to me - looks like a bad ass blade!!
  15. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Re: My ZT 0750 is being shipped!

Very nice!

Great price too...
  16. megawatt

megawatt .270 WIN

I have had a ZT200 for about four years. The 200 is a little longer, thicker, and heavier knife. It is not really a pocket carry knife because of the overall size and thickness, but it is built to handle some heavy duty use. Overall I like the ZT knives, just too big for EDC (I use a spyderco delica 4 to handle those chores with ease).
  17. LUGI

LUGI .270 WIN

They shipped out my ZT 0750!!!!

Can't wait...got it at lapolicegear.com waited for over 3 months I think...not bad for $104.0 shipped
    Post up pictures when I get it.
  18. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator Sponsor "Philanthropist"

Re: They shipped out my ZT 0750!!!!

Did it arrive yet?
  19. LUGI

LUGI .270 WIN

Re: They shipped out my ZT 0750!!!!

Not yet....it's coming tomorrow. :D
  20. SeaScout

SeaScout .270 WIN

Howdy,
    I have the 0350 ST, which is their partial serration blade. As I am constantly on or near the salt water it is really nice for dealing with crusty lines if needed. Damn fine blade and one of my favorites.
    Cheers...