• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Zombie Blaster Ammo

As promised, we are just about ready to release the new Zombie Blaster Ammo. It will be available is 12, 20 and .410 gauge. This is by far the loudest and biggest muzzle blast you will ever see come from a shotgun. This is not "Dragons Breath" it is NOT incendiary. It does not contain a projectile but is a very serious round intended to remove a Zombie's head at Close Quarters.

Please stop by our FaceBook page: Zombie Blaster Ammo Take a look and give us a 'Like' if you choose. We have a video posted. We will post availability and purchasing info soon

Attachments

• 3 Paks snip small.PNG
    3 Paks snip small.PNG
    230.6 KB · Views: 342
I hope you sell the living crap out of Zombie Blaster Ammo!

(I initially wrote ... "sell the living dead out of Zombie Blaster Ammo" but it didn't sound quite right because as we all know: "they are the undead.")

Best wishes on your endeavor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about a metric butt load!

I dont collect ammo, but I think I'm going to start! These will be among the first in my collection!

Remember, removing the head is not required, just scrambling the gray matter is what counts.
Not a lot of field testing yet, lots of vaporized heads of cabbage, melons and such. The label says for close-quarter engagements. It gets very ugly in the 3 ft. zone. I think just past the tip of the bayonet on your Moss. 590 should work fine. We offer the same full warranty on our parachutes.....
If it don't work, you get a full refund.

Love the packaging on these! I will need to get some to stock up just incase!

Zombie Blaster Ammo is for sale! The link is http://shop.litfld.com/
Keep in mind these orders will ship in Jan. 2012 and they will ship in the order received. You must be at least 18 yrs. old, and have no legal restrictions for having ammo shipped to your location via UPS. Please check before ordering.

Attachments

• p_zb_PACKAGING_ALL3c.jpg
    p_zb_PACKAGING_ALL3c.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 280
Back