• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Zombie Hunting?

Yes Oli700, snipes do exist.

But they're still hard to bag at night armed only with a 50 lb feed sack in the woods while waiting for your buddies to come back from rounding them up with the flash light.

You won't catch zombie hunters even attempting to do that.

Big chickens.

Thank you all for the repartees( i think it's the right word,sorry if i am mistaken) . I knew it that it would be a variable approach on the subject, and it's nice getting all those answers. Helps in understanding better the cultural thinking patterns of other people, and avoid quick conclusions. :geek: I believe the most comments are very accurate.

MikeD said:
Not to mention the killer dance moves

A copy of Thriller should be in everyones Bug Out Bag just in case. :lol: :lol:

I don't know about you guys, but if M.J was waking back from the dead as a zombie and could also dance like that i would have a major dilemma about shooting at him or his fellows. Now that i am thinking it better ,in those days the need of entertainment would be bigger . I would be very tempted to be bitten and be on his group. It would be fun , and escape from the agony for survival. If zombies come to living, i definetly search for my favorite artist. Maybe his-her talent isn't wasted. :D

Alexander, I'm glad you questioned this and I hope you feel free to question anything you don't understand about Americans, our culture or anything else. Your wording and questions are easier to understand than if I were communicating with some of my own countrymen, especially some of the teenagers one may come across. I think we all enjoyed joking about the zombies!

For the record I am not a Michael Jackson fan and would have no time for a zombie version of him!

carbinemike said:
Alexander, I'm glad you questioned this and I hope you feel free to question anything you don't understand about Americans, our culture or anything else.

Yep.. I agree. It's good to be able to talk with different peeps around the pond.

Tom, I've actually shot in quite a few zombie action pistol matches and one zombie all gun match (zombie 3-gun). That's actually the reason I bought my Mossberg 930.

The guy that started it is WAY to old to qualify for the "me first video game players" as it was so well put above. (no offense if you read this, John!)

They are all about fun and getting people into the shooting sports. The main idea is to use the zombie pop-culture theme to get people into IDPA style and 3-gun style competition without all of the equipment restrictions and draconian overseers. And yes, I have shot matches outside of ZSA, so I understand the idea.

Equipment is pretty much whatever you bring. There are classes by sight type and by magazine capacity.

One nice thing about the ZAP matches is that you can use whatever lights/lasers/etc.. you would normally use on your carry rig or whatever. Things that are not allowed in IDPA/IPSC leagues becuase they offer opportunity for unfair advantages.

When I did the ZAG match, there were quite a few Saigas as well as Mossbergs, Benellis, and you can even find a pump action at these matches.

I'm not offended.

It takes a lot more than that LOL

Back