• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New (to me) 4x4 .308 Synthetic

Itsricmo

.30-06
Came home with a traded 4x4 .308 this morning :)

Sorry for the sloppy photos... First I was using my Iphone and 2nd it was a quick session.. my fault entirely! :lol:

Thanks!

My wife is in New York visiting family right now. Once she gets back with my good Cannon, I can get some good photos of the rifle! :)

I'd really like to have one like that. I didn't know they were fluted bolts and barrels. Congrats.

nitesite said:
I'd really like to have one like that. I didn't know they were fluted bolts and barrels. Congrats.

Thanks! I will have to get it out to shoot and see where it goes!
I thought they were just fluted barrels and not bolts! the Fluted bolt was a really nice addition and I have read that some hang up on the inside of the action from burrs... NO BURRS HERE! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ya the fluted bolts are awesome! Nice rifle!

Thanks! I just cleaned her up a little!
I have a horrible habit of trading guns and trying new ones... I have a guy interested in trading a Romanian De-Milled WASR-10/63 for the .308... :eek:
I know there is a bit of a new scare for x39 ammo but it might be a good worth while trade. I have never actually owned my own AK but would surely love too! haha

hi,

did you ahoot your rifle yet? How does it group?

regards soon new owner of a mossberg 4*4 308

Back