• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Gun Registration in Nazi Germ...I Mean CT

The slow approach would also likely turn out best for the gun owners too. The worst case scenario here is an aggressive reach for their guns. That has a high propensity for a violent outcome, which nobody wants.

A slow approach would give maximum time for a courts process to overturn the law. Unless CT acts independently, and let's be honest, they're not going to, it's going to take a higher court to fix this. That could be a year away. CT needs the time the slow approach would provide.

And it goes on...

http://www.examiner.com/article/connecticut-anti-gun-officials-call-for-bloodshed

And while the state won’t immediately prosecute those who missed the deadline, it isn’t ignoring that information, either.
The rifle and magazine declarations will be included in information given to police responding to a certain address. “This would be a factor in deciding how to respond to different situations,” Lawlor says.

Read that statement closely. Lawlor is saying that if a citizen calls the police to report a crime in progress, officers will be able to see whether or not the person reporting the crime has registered their assault weapons and high capacity magazines, and will approach the emergency call accordingly.

Mike Vanderboegh, who wrote and posted an open letter to every member of the Connecticut legislature about this issue, was quick to catch Lawlor's quip and responded with the following:
In other words, "we'll send a Connecticut state police SWAT team to your door if you are reporting a home invasion -- not to arrest the perpetrator attacking you and your family but to arrest and, if necessary, kill you."
Lawlor, thus, is calling for bloodshed against those who disobey the new gun laws in Connecticut at the hands of law enforcement officers.
The bottom line is that Vanderboegh has outed the hidden mindset and true intent of the anti-gun bigots in states such as Connecticut. They wish to kill. They wish to shed blood. The irony of such a thing should not be minimized, given that they have always claimed that their intent is to prevent bloodshed and killing.​

Thanks John. I wish they had been given a few more minutes to present their argument.

OA, I think that one is bogus. As far as I have heard the only people they know of to have on a list are a few hundred who had submitted registration forms that arrived post marked after the cutoff date. All of the multitudes that didn't register aren't on a list because the state doesn't know who they are. I am sure however that some police didn't register nor would they confiscate.

RALLY APRIL 5TH HARTFORD

GET EFFING PISSED

SHOW UP AND SHOW THEM WHO IS IN CHARGE

if there aren't a few thousand people at this, then people are mighty accepting around there

too many people aren't doing these rallies, I am sure there are a lot of Connecticuters who didn't do a rally, "oh we don't have a problem" "that will never happen here".........let this be a lesson to the rest of you who don't have a problem

Last edited:
The slow approach would also likely turn out best for the gun owners too.

a slow approach is what landed them where they are. A slow approach has been the norm,it gives them encouragement that no one is taking action and it gives them time to railroad us, the slow approach has not worked and is played out......ask the folks who lived through the Clinton ban what the slow approach gets you

^^ This. Deluge the legislature with pro-gun bills. Every day. Rally. Demonstrate. Challenge the anti's at every turn. Dig up every bit of dirt on them you can and publish it. Blackmail works. Generally raise hell.

Apply Patton's advise.

"Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching."

OA, I think that one is bogus. As far as I have heard the only people they know of to have on a list are a few hundred who had submitted registration forms that arrived post marked after the cutoff date. All of the multitudes that didn't register aren't on a list because the state doesn't know who they are. I am sure however that some police didn't register nor would they confiscate.

Yeah, I kinda sensed that but it found a way on all the pro, right websites. But, if it were true then the legislators must be pissing themselves right about now...

your guys states are so small back there that neighboring states NEED to attend the rally on the 5th., If I lived within 500 miles I would be there, I don't see how people cant go at all costs

Good point Oli. I just checked and south east PA is about 250 miles and 5.5 hours. I'll definitely look into it. I could probably finance it by bootlegging ammo and mags into the occupied states...lol, just kidding.

Edit: Anybody that can make it has the added bonus of probably meeting some other M.O. members.

Last edited:
Anyone from the forum that can make it please head up by the podium, find me and say hello.
I will be one of the guys that is wearing a Mossberg Owners hat.
Thank to Ripjack all the Executive Members of CCDL have them :)
even though I paid for both of mine....LOL!!

south east PA is about 250 miles and 5.5 hours.
5 and a half hours to go 250 miles !!!!........dude that cant be right

It'd be sweet Mike , doubt a lot of MO's out there though.......a lot didn't even go to their own states rallies......they got no problems though:rolleyes:

ALL you NY'ers need to go to this , tie your ass to a rock and throw it and you'll be there.....unless you all are yellow

Last edited:
5 and a half hours to go 250 miles !!!!........dude that cant be right

It'd be sweet Mike , doubt a lot of MO's out there though.......a lot didn't even go to their own states rallies......they got no problems though:rolleyes:

ALL you NY'ers need to go to this , tie your ass to a rock and throw it and you'll be there.....unless you all are yellow

Haven't been to SE PA, NY/NJ and CT area, have you? 7 hours to go that distance is not unexpected. Major gridlock, traffic, etc. Don't go armed, either. If you get stopped you will be in jail forever.

I'm currently in with a group of guys to head up to Albany April 1st. Several NY pro second amendment orgs are converging to show Cuomo the finger.

I missed the last rally. I'm making every effort to make this one.

Sadly the forum that's sponsoring a bus is having trouble filling said bus. 1/2 full with 2 weeks of lobbying to get players to take a seat. A forum with 10,000 + active members and getting 50 people to get in a bus is troublesome?!

This isn't the first time it's happened. I'm convinced the 3% rule holds true today.

Haven't been to SE PA, NY/NJ and CT area, have you? 7 hours to go that distance is not unexpected. Major gridlock, traffic, etc. Don't go armed, either. If you get stopped you will be in jail forever.
7 hours !!! no thank you , not armed ? no thank you, jail forever? hell no ......I guess its all what your used to, I would be a caged animal

Back