• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

White House Information Leakers Caught

I hope you are right. Following eight years of Obama is like marching behind the horses in a parade.

She is a typical Trump, republican hating leftist. I think it's time for a new term..."radicalized Democrat" or maybe"weaponized democrat". Below raises a great question. How did she get top security clearance days after offering online support for Iran?

In an era filled with the likes of Carlos Danger, the Orb, and Covfefe, it shouldn’t have been a surprise to hear about Reality Winner (yes, real name — no seriously, that’s her real name), the federal contractor from Georgia charged with leaking classified National Security Agency information to The Intercept. Winner, it turns out, should have raised every red flag outside of China. Here’s just a sampling of her Twitter feed:

So she’s sympathetic to the Iranian terror regime, thinks white people are terrorists (she’s whiter than Shaun King), and thinks the president under whom she serves is an “orange fascist.” Among those she followed on Twitter: Edward Snowden, Wikileaks, Anonymous.
She received top security clearance.
Where the hell is the extreme vetting?
We’ve heard from the Trump administration that we require extreme vetting for those entering the country. And we've heard from the Obama administration that vetting is already excellent. But how can we trust the government to handle that vetting when they can’t even vet the people who receive top security clearances? According to TheBalance.com, which provides a decent synopsis, here are some of the requirements for a top secret security clearance:

The application process for Top Secret clearance will require you divulge nearly every bit of information about yourself relating to personal and business finances, residences, employment history, criminal behavior, prior military service, citizenship, and criminal behavior. The questionnaire then goes to a background investigator, who verifies the information and begins a grueling and lengthy process of speaking to past employers, neighbors, spouses, ex-spouses, and acquaintances to determine whether you're trustworthy enough to be given clearance. The in-depth background investigation will cover a 10-year period. Additionally, the process will involve a polygraph exam, where you'll be asked to verify information from the questionnaire and other additional questions about your past to determine your level of truthfulness.
And yet they couldn’t check her Twitter feed. Or at least they didn’t check it for months, considering that days before she began working for a government agency, she was tweeting this stuff.
President Trump called for a ban on travel from terror-rich countries until we can figure out what the hell is going on. How about a ban on security clearance until we can figure out what the hell is going on?

The face of a Radicalized Democrat Traitor to the United States...I hope she gets the FULL 10 years and a day...!!

BBC8XnG.img

Reality Leigh Winner, 25, a federal contractor charged by the U.S. Department of Justice for sending classified material to a news organization, poses in a picture posted to her Instagram account.

WASHINGTON — An intelligence contractor was charged with sending a classified report about Russia’s interference in the 2016 election to the news media, the Justice Department announced Monday, the first criminal leak case under President Trump.

The case showed the department’s willingness to crack down on leaks, as Mr. Trump has called for in complaining that they are undermining his administration. His grievances have contributed to a sometimes tense relationship with the intelligence agencies he now oversees.

The Justice Department announced the case against the contractor, Reality Leigh Winner, 25, about an hour after the national-security news outlet The Intercept published the apparent document, a May 5 intelligence report from the National Security Agency.

The report described two cyberattacks by Russia’s military intelligence unit, the G.R.U. — one in August against a company that sells voter registration-related software and another, a few days before the election, against 122 local election officials.

The Intercept said the N.S.A. report had been submitted anonymously. But shortly after its article was published, the Justice Department said that the F.B.I. had arrested Ms. Winner at her house in Augusta, Georgia, on Saturday. It also said she had confessed to an agent that she had printed out a May 5 intelligence file and mailed it to an online news outlet.

It was not immediately clear who is serving as the defense lawyer for Ms. Winner, who has been charged under the Espionage Act.
An accompanying F.B.I. affidavit said she has worked for Pluribus International Corporation at a government facility in Georgia since Feb. 13. While it did not identify the agency or the facility, the N.S.A. uses Pluribus contractors and opened a branch facility in the suburbs outside Augusta in 2012.

The F.B.I. affidavit said reporters for the news outlet, which it also did not name, had approached the N.S.A. with questions for their story and, in the course of that dialogue, provided a copy of the document in their possession. An analysis of the file showed it was a scan of a copy that had been creased or folded, the affidavit said, “suggesting they had been printed and hand-carried out of a secured space.”

The N.S.A.’s auditing system showed that six people had printed out the report, including Ms. Winner. Investigators examined the computers of those six people and found that Ms. Winner had been in email contact with the news outlet, but the other five had not. In a statement, the deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, praised the operation.

“Releasing classified material without authorization threatens our nation’s security and undermines public faith in government,” he said. “People who are trusted with classified information and pledge to protect it must be held accountable when they violate that obligation.”

Espionage Act charges carry a sentence of up to 10 years in prison, although conventional leak cases have typically resulted in prison terms of one to three years.

She is a typical Trump, republican hating leftist. I think it's time for a new term..."radicalized Democrat" or maybe"weaponized democrat". Below raises a great question. How did she get top security clearance days after offering online support for Iran?
If she was a USAF linguist, she already had a Top Secret/SBI clearance with SCI (raw intel) access. Getting the security clearance for a civilian job would have only needed an update which is quick and easy. Her online postings probably didn't happen until after that update was completed, but before the clearance was granted.

If she was a USAF linguist, she already had a Top Secret/SBI clearance with SCI (raw intel) access. Getting the security clearance for a civilian job would have only needed an update which is quick and easy. Her online postings probably didn't happen until after that update was completed, but before the clearance was granted.
Thanks for clarifying Pawpaw.

How did Hillary Clinton sell fissionable materials to a foreign country?

Snowflake's Mom Weighs in on her TRAITOR Daughter...

Alleged NSA Leaker's Mom: She's 'Scared' They Are 'Going to Make Her Disappear'

AUGUSTA, Ga. — The family of an intelligence contractor who allegedly leaked a highly classified document about Russian interference in the U.S. election told NBC News that "she would not jeopardize anybody's safety."

Reality Winner, a 25-year-old who worked at the National Security Agency, has been charged with providing the report to The Intercept, an online news organization. Winner's mother said her daughter was "terrified" when she returned to her Augusta home Saturday to find armed federal agents waiting for her.

"Her words to me was that she was scared she was going to be ... they were going to make her disappear," mother Billie Davis-Winner said Tuesday.
She added that her daughter would never put herself in a position where another person was at risk.

"She would not jeopardize anybody's safety. She would not, I can tell you that for certainty," Winner-Davis said. "She loves children. She loves animals … She's not a threat to anyone. She's not a violent person."

BBCbRqM.img

© Reality Leigh Winner. Winner ?...how about Loser Traitor

Winner-Davis said that despite the allegations she remains "a proud mom ... I have every reason to be proud of that girl."

She added: "I can't ever call her a traitor or even believe that. No, that is not Reality. That's not her."

"I fear that they're going to make an example out of her"

But during a briefing with reporters Tuesday, White House press secretary Sean Spicer warned that "any disclosure of classified or sensitive information can clearly threaten our national security."

The Department of Justice first announced Winner's arrest Monday, barely an hour after The Intercept published an article about the NSA document concerning Russian hacking.

The classified report alleged Russian hackers targeted a voter software company and more than 100 local election officials ahead of November's vote. It did not suggest these attempts affected the vote and Moscow has repeatedly denied the claims.

The FBI arrested Winner and accused her of printing out the stolen report from the nearby NSA facility where she worked and emailing it to The Intercept last month.
Her expertise was translating languages spoken in Afghanistan, her family said, and she served six years in the U.S. Air Force as a cryptologic language analyst.

Gary Davis, her stepdad, told NBC News that she "served her country with distinction, and was commended by her commanding officer for her service in saving American lives, and in taking out enemy combatants contributing to the mission on the war on terror."

He added: "To see her portrayed in the media as something other than a patriot that she is, is an insult to the service and an insult to every veteran who's served."
The Department of Justice said Winner has admitted to the accusations. But she has not entered a plea, and on Tuesday her attorney, Titus Thomas Nichols, told The Associated Press that "if there is a confession, the government has not shown it to me."

In her interview with NBC News, her mother said she has "difficulty believing that she actually did what they're saying that she did."

FBI agents followed Winner up her driveway after she had been grocery shopping and took her to a back room of the house and kept her there, according to her mother's retelling of Saturday's arrest.

"I'm in trouble," her mom recalls her saying in a phone call later that day.

"She was terrified, she was scared," her mother said. "I don't know how many of them there were, but there were a lot and they were all armed."
In addition to her work as a government contractor and service in the Air Force, Winner is a yoga instructor in her spare time and active on social media. On a Twitter handle believed to be hers, there's a post calling Trump an "orange fascist."

The president has had harsh words for leakers in the past, calling Edward Snowden a "spy" and a "traitor" who deserves to be executed.

"I am so scared. I am so scared," her mother said. "I fear that they're going to make an example out of her."

She added: "I fear that there's anger from the top toward her and I fear that something bad is going to happen. I just... I hope that all of America is watching this so closely so that nothing happens."

Winner has a hearing Thursday and her family and attorney are hoping she will be temporarily released. "She's not a threat in any way," her mom said. "She's not a flight risk."

Until then, her one message for her daughter?

"I love her. I love her with all my heart and being," she said. "I love her and I'm proud of her. And I will always be proud of her. I will always be here for her."

I GOT A MESSAGE FOR HER... ROT IN HELL TRAITOR !!

Dear Mother of Reality winner:
Accept responsibility. You have failed as a mother and raised a spy. I couldn't possibly list all the things you must have done wrong, but:

1. What Wacko gives their child a name like that? Could any sane person give such a parent any Credence at all? Clearly you have a very loose grasp on reality. No wonder you think your daughter is such a saint.

2. Reality knew the rules. The Air Force told her what happens to traitors and spies, in basic. Death.

3. Reality is very intelligent yet she was so easily persuaded by the leftist types to betray her country, because she was never really 100% stable from the get-go. You shouldn't be surprised, as many intelligent people are often unbalanced. I think most of this comes from smart kids who were raised by parents like you, who didn't give them a set of morals.

4. I would really hesitate to hang your girl as a spy. We should put her on display as a testament to her failure and ultimately yours.

Perhaps Reality Winner should be convicted of a life sentence in prison, on reality TV 24/7/365. She can have the sort of Fame that you always wanted for her when you gave her that stupid name. No Riches of course but lots of Fame!

For many years, American can watch her grow old and ugly. Watch her trim her toenails and pick her nose & live like a dog in a cage.

Guantanamo would be a good place to produce it huh?

Oh yeah...Mommy is right, they will make an example out of her and they should. She knew what she was doing was wrong and did it anyway. A lot of terrorists have proud parents too. If I did this my Mom would be on tv saying "just let me at him".

Well, whatever the sentence at least she won't just disappear.

Now if Hillary had been president, well . . . Not so sure mom.

Do we need to list the number of people who mysteriously disappeared on the Clinton watch?

Well, whatever the sentence at least she won't just disappear.

Now if Hillary had been president, well . . . Not so sure mom.

Do we need to list the number of people who mysteriously disappeared on the Clinton watch?
The joke last summer when Comey didn't recommend indicting Hillary was that he came across an email where they discussed Comey's impending suicide.

Clinton deserves the same fate...for her classified emails, for her unclassified server, and for LYING to the parents of the 4 Hero's she LET DIE in Bengazi !!

Don't get me started...

CaddmannQ> Do we need to list the number of people who mysteriously disappeared on the Clinton watch?
Scoop> Yes. We need to remember these for a long time.

Shawn Lucas – Aug. 2, 2016
Victor Thorn – Aug. 1, 2016
Joe Montano – July 25, 2016

Seth Rich – July 10, 2016
John Ashe – June 22, 2016
Gareth Williams – Aug. 16, 2010
Charles Ruff – Nov. 20, 2000

Carlos Ghigliotti – April 28, 2000

Charles Wilbourne Miller – Nov. 17, 1999
Daniel Dutko – July 27, 1999
Lt. Gen. David J. McCloud – July 26, 1998
Johnny Lawhorn Jr. – March 29, 1998
James McDougal – March 8, 1998
Eric Butera – Dec. 4, 1997
Ron Miller – Oct. 12, 1997

Mary Caitrin Mahoney – July 6, 1997
John Hillyer – Nov. 29, 1996
Barbara Wise – Nov. 29, 1996

Ron Brown – April 3, 1996
Charles Meissner – April 3, 1996
Stanley Huggins – June 23, 1994
Bill Shelton – June 12, 1994
Kathy Ferguson – May 10, 1994
James Bunch – Feb. 11, 1994
Gandy Baugh – Jan. 8, 1994
Ed Willey – Nov. 29, 1993
Jerry Luther Parks – Sept. 26, 1993
Dr. Stanley Heard – Sept. 10, 1993
Vince Foster – July 20, 1993

For the full histories of these cases
THIS is well worth the time to read it.

Perhaps she will change her middle name to "show" and end up in the "Big Brother" house or similar. ;) The power of positive naming... :rolleyes:

I do believe parents should be responsible/accountable for their children's actions in childhood and in the future. Both my kids know that if they fark up and cause me shame, I will take them out myself! ;)

If convicted, look for her to be found hanging in her cell... :eek:

Actions have consequences.

The consequences of releasing classified information:
--------------------------------------

18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—
(1)
concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or
(2)
concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or
(3)
concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or
(4)
obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
(b)
As used in subsection (a) of this section—
The term “classified information” means information which, at the time of a violation of this section, is, for reasons of national security, specifically designated by a United States Government Agency for limited or restricted dissemination or distribution;
The terms “code,” “cipher,” and “cryptographic system” include in their meanings, in addition to their usual meanings, any method of secret writing and any mechanical or electrical device or method used for the purpose of disguising or concealing the contents, significance, or meanings of communications;
The term “foreign government” includes in its meaning any person or persons acting or purporting to act for or on behalf of any faction, party, department, agency, bureau, or military force of or within a foreign country, or for or on behalf of any government or any person or persons purporting to act as a government within a foreign country, whether or not such government is recognized by the United States;
The term “communication intelligence” means all procedures and methods used in the interception of communications and the obtaining of information from such communications by other than the intended recipients;
The term “unauthorized person” means any person who, or agency which, is not authorized to receive information of the categories set forth in subsection (a) of this section, by the President, or by the head of a department or agency of the United States Government which is expressly designated by the President to engage in communication intelligence activities for the United States.
(c)
Nothing in this section shall prohibit the furnishing, upon lawful demand, of information to any regularly constituted committee of the Senate or House of Representatives of the United States of America, or joint committee thereof.
(d)
(1) Any person convicted of a violation of this section shall forfeit to the United States irrespective of any provision of State law—
(A)
any property constituting, or derived from, any proceeds the person obtained, directly or indirectly, as the result of such violation; and
(B)
any of the person’s property used, or intended to be used, in any manner or part, to commit, or to facilitate the commission of, such violation.
21 U.S.C. 853(b), (c), and (e)–(p)), shall apply to—
(A)
property subject to forfeiture under this subsection;
(B)
any seizure or disposition of such property; and
(C)
any administrative or judicial proceeding in relation to such property,
if not inconsistent with this subsection.
section 524(c) of title 28, there shall be deposited in the Crime Victims Fund established under section 1402 of the Victims of Crime Act of 1984 (42 U.S.C. 10601) all amounts from the forfeiture of property under this subsection remaining after the payment of expenses for forfeiture and sale authorized by law.
(5)
As used in this subsection, the term “State” means any State of the United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and any territory or possession of the United States.

---------------------------------------------------

Now with the above being stated in black and white, I believe that she did it with the intentions of hurting the President, the administration, and was not happy that the people elected him and did not respect how our government works, and did so full aware that it may harm the country.

She did it with malice.

You'll get no compassion from me about it.

I hope they do make an example out of her.

Snowflakes beget snowflakes.

She broke the law. She knew the consequences and was proud of what she did. The left is in full attack mode on America and she is one of their soldiers. No sympathy here for the sorry pos.

Back