• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Another Clint Smith video

I thoroughly enjoy watching this guy!

I've fortunately never had an unrealistic expectation of how a fight would go. People laugh at me even when I tell them if I had to fight now that I've got a good 30 seconds in me and maybe enough to go a minute. Reason I think that, I used to fight a lot in school. That is until I started wrestling. And while I'm not beat down and busted to the extent of Clint Smith, I prefer a gun now for similar reasons. I know I can't win a hand to hand fight anymore. I used to be able to take a full punch to the face. Never got knocked down. No one ever knocked me down playing hockey or in a fight. But I'm not banking on that anymore.

Clint smith seemingly has the knowledge and experiences of more than one lifetime.

Everyone is superman until they get punched in the face!

Only been in a handful actual fights in my lifetime, all when I was a kid. Only shot I ever took to the face was being jump in a bathroom at school and I never saw it coming. Everything else was as Clint described, a grappling match that was won by whoever had the most stamina or or was able to pin the other. None last more than a few seconds.

I go out of my way to avoid physical confrontation. Better to walk away letting the other person think they won verbal altercation then to escalate it to a shooting match.

Back