• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Where are you?

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Here's a map of us MOfo's (MossbergOwners forum) If you want, you can include yourself on it, or I can add you to it. You will need to have a google account to add to it.
I'm not looking for the exact location of your stash, just the state or there abouts. \
If you have questions or comments, post em up.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=19ukYH8OYrRCIIr5YdfJUlk4iiTc&ie=UTF&msa=0&ll=41.606034187264726,-72.74271044477547&z=9

If you want to add yourself, do this....
Open the map, go to your location, then click/touch the pin point marker...
17653.jpeg

Then click/touch the location on the map you want. A pop up box will appear with the word "Point" followed by a number click/touch that box and delete that word and number, then type in your screen name, not your real name. Unless your screen name is your real name....

17655.png

Then click "save"....

And you're done....

Last edited:
I just updated the settings. It was set to private for some reason.
Now it's open....

I'm not looking for the specific town mossy...just a state....
But thank you....

Just point at the middle of your hand and you will be close to me. LOL

It's got me in Columbus. That's the state capital which I'm ok with but i can get you closer if you want it.

By the way, nice work on this, I like it!!!

I love your idea Rip, that has to require a lot of time and effort. THANK YOU.

My true location is about sixty miles north of where it shows but hey it's all okay.

Gosh, GLG2 (remember her?) is right in Hurricane Alley.

I love your idea Rip, that has to require a lot of time and effort. THANK YOU.

My true location is about sixty miles north of where it shows but hey it's all okay.

Gosh, GLG2 (remember her?) is right in Hurricane Alley.

I sent her an email last night to see if she's ok....

If anybody wants to find me I'm in Clovis California. I shoot at the Fresno Rifle and Pistol Club near Aubrey CA.

Range #6.

They got the little railroad track & the iron mining car in cowboy town fixed up again, so I think they're going to start having fancy Cowboy shoots.

I guess I'm just stupid. I can't figure out how to put my location on the map.

Yes, I have a Google account and I'm logged in. Still can't figure it out.

Back