• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Maverick 88 Pump Action Photo Gallery

This is my modified 88. I've had this for several years, they don't change much over time, but are decent shotguns.

g6xjwj0.jpg

I am putting together a nice folding-stock tactical zombie-smacker Maverick 88 20" Security 12 gauge.
Using a discontinued Butler Creek folding stock that I got lucky and scored on a Gunbroker auction, an Olight Baldr Pro light / green laser, fiber optic front bead, 6-round side-saddle shell holder, Vapor Eye heat shield, and a little resourceful work to put a 5-round shell holder on the Butler Creek stock to hold slugs just for stubborn zombies.

This country is so deeply divided politically and one party in particular is getting so insane that I am thinking our world really could turn into serious violence ... and I want to be ready.

Will post pictures when it's all together.

Well, I promised pics, so here goes. All done except adding a 4-round shell holder to the folding stock along with a nifty clip to hold four CR123 batteries for the Olight. Doing that will require the use of a little JB Weld and 1 1/2" X 1/8" length of aluminum and some heavy-duty black epoxy spray paint.
I have a web belt that holds 25 rounds and a good single-point sling.
This ought to jerk the snot out of deranged zombies just fine.
Combined with my trusty 1911 I'm all set for a good street fight.
AA TACTICAL SHOTGUN 01.JPG
AA TACTICAL SHOTGUN 04.jpg
AA TACTICAL SHOTGUN 03.JPG
1911 New Grips R.JPG

Attachments

• AA TACTICAL SHOTGUN 02.JPG
    AA TACTICAL SHOTGUN 02.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 20
  • AA TACTICAL SHOTGUN 03.JPG
    AA TACTICAL SHOTGUN 03.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 19
  • AA TACTICAL SHOTGUN 01.JPG
    AA TACTICAL SHOTGUN 01.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I got one like that in my safe. How you doin Dj ?
Honestly hunkered down and enjoying it, I appreciate having extra work hands here all day. I like knowing family is within reach and safe. We praying for all to be safe and for the sick everyday. But at Copperhead Road we are good. How's your tribe doin mr meany

Glad you all are doin well Dj. I know you stay prepared and will take good care of those with you.We are doing good here as well. Just keeping our heads in the game and our spirits high.

Hi all, finally got my barrel back from Mossberg\Maverick. Trying to keep it simple. Installed an Olight PL-2 Valkyrie, sling mounts (waiting on sling to arrive), and an OPSol mini shell adapter, and Limbsaver Airtech Slip On. Still undecided on a heat shield or not. Attached are before and after pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_20200502_130919.jpg
    IMG_20200502_130919.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20200603_104549.jpg
    IMG_20200603_104549.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20200603_104659.jpg
    IMG_20200603_104659.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 17
Back