• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

So now we are gonna vet our own active duty military

Tom396

.30-06
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-o...rd-assigned-to-secure-d-c-biden-inauguration/

Officials in charge of securing the District of Columbia and the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris are vetting National Guard troops because of fears some could be supportive of protests against the results of the 2020 election.

I am betting they are going to be "vetted" for their political beliefs. Something along the line of "Do you now, or have you ever, supported Donald Trump?" I'm about ready to start cursing, and that isn't something I do a lot of. Take care. Tom Worthington

The "vetting" will be to scrutinize the (white male) soldiers' social media posts. :rolleyes:

This violation of soldiers' First Amendment rights will be coming soon to a social media platform near you! :eek:

Yes, when you have 17,000 guns surrounding you it’s important that they are pointed in the correct direction. If they’re all pointing out and only one turns to point in, The whole exercise is futility.

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-o...rd-assigned-to-secure-d-c-biden-inauguration/

Officials in charge of securing the District of Columbia and the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris are vetting National Guard troops because of fears some could be supportive of protests against the results of the 2020 election.

I am betting they are going to be "vetted" for their political beliefs. Something along the line of "Do you now, or have you ever, supported Donald Trump?" I'm about ready to start cursing, and that isn't something I do a lot of. Take care. Tom Worthington

I think you are right. As I stated elsewhere the purge has started.

Most of the stars were fired. Others were just drummed out. I had a son in law, major in the AF, was told at 12 years he could finish his 20 but no more promotions. That was in Obamas first term.

What the ****?!!! :thumbsdown: Take care. Tom Worthington

So on day one Biden removes all the military flags from the oval office.

Guess that tells us how his administration views the military!

Back