• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How would you handle antifa ?

My take on it...truly peaceful demonstrations, marches and protests must always be allowed in order to remain free. The minute $h1t crosses the line you meet the threat with the appropriate amount of force to subdue it. All kinds of circumstances might arise, there are infinite numbers of scenarios. Burning, general destruction of property, looting, and violence must be shut down, what happened this past summer cannot be allowed to continue. And, I can almost guarantee that if the left solidifies their hold over society it will no longer be tolerated...it is useful to them right now. Free expression and allowing dissenting opinion is not exactly the hallmark of leftist governments...

What is driving me crazy is how some areas are taking away less lethal methods from their police (tear gas, pepper spray, rubber bullets, etc.). Maybe these crazy politicians want the police to start shooting people. :doh:Take care. Tom Worthington

My take on it...truly peaceful demonstrations, marches and protests must always be allowed in order to remain free. The minute $h1t crosses the line you meet the threat with the appropriate amount of force to subdue it. All kinds of circumstances might arise, there are infinite numbers of scenarios. Burning, general destruction of property, looting, and violence must be shut down, what happened this past summer cannot be allowed to continue. And, I can almost guarantee that if the left solidifies their hold over society it will no longer be tolerated...it is useful to them right now. Free expression and allowing dissenting opinion is not exactly the hallmark of leftist governments...

Peaceful yes. These folks are not peaceful by any stretch of the imagination.

If you are going to have mass PEACEFUL protests, they must police their own violence.

Otherwise they are all complicit and subject to whatever the law finds necessary.

This is of course, vigilante justice in the most direct sense.

Peaceful yes. These folks are not peaceful by any stretch of the imagination.

The truth is, if it were only a few bad people doing the bad stuff, then the rest of the protesters would put a stop to it immediately. Because the evil would be out numbered 1000 to 1.

But just because that person marching hasn’t thrown a brick yet doesn’t mean that they are not hopeful for the opportunity to participate or witness such.

And it would be clear evidence if you saw them witness such and do absolutely nothing.

Water cannons and billy clubs. Take them directly to the paddy wagon and off to a jail cell for processing. Set a decent bail and give them a ticket for future court date. Prosecute to the full extent of the law.

Dam I just woke up from a real sweet dream!

Last edited:
Water cannons and billy clubs. Take them directly to the paddy wagon and off to a jail cell for processing. Set a decent bail and give them a ticket for future court date. Prosecute to the full extent of the law.

Dam I just woke up from a real sweet dream!

Mini-guns and Metal Storm, set up to face the intended avenues of the Antifa rioters... Sorry, I guess we diverge here on this topic, but terrorist organizations like BLM and Antifa need to be crushed, stomped into the ground, as in roughly about 6' down. They are NOT peaceful protestors, but rather communist tools bent on implementing Barrack's "fundamental change" to America. They literally are the definition of a "fifth column" and are hiding behind America's unchecked tolerance for all things subversive in the name of free speech. If we want to "keep this republic", as Franklin suggested, we are going to have to make some hard decisions, and those right quick...

Unfortunately those in power are locked in on January 6th. The administration is using everything at it's disposal to "bring to justice those insurrectionists that tried to bring down democracy".

Do they really think that is what an insurrection would look like ? A riot yes. An organized insurrection, I doubt it. And yet, the rioting continues.

Now every conservative is labeled a racist, white supremacist, domestic terrorist. We are probably one event conducted by conservatives of seeing marshal law.

These comments are the opinions of the author.

Answer: I'd handle them just like Ted Wheeler did last year in Portland... :D HA! Had you going there for a moment! ;)

AS A DETERRENT, rioters and looters need to be dealt with ruthlessly and efficiently. Anything thrown at police can be countered with lethal force--period... If you are "protesting" and don't want to be shot you (1) distance yourself from the rioters and/or (2) you beat the fornication out of the guy you see throwing a bottle at police to discourage future actions.

Pic is how it used to be done... :D

fffbriot1.jpg

Well it’s been many moons since I’ve seen hide or hair of that furry trio.

I have a bunch of them somewhere, many were given to me, some I did buy. ;)

Also somewhere I have a scan of the Nerds "he doesn't even own a lute" comic page. :D As it is also topical, I will post it when I find it...

I've been readung Andy Ngo's book on antifa.

It's is much more organized, armed, trained and integrated into political/media organizations than the media reports.

The media lies intentionally.

They probably know it. They just don't want to rat out their comrades.

Back