• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month (February 2022) (Sexiest Gun)

I can say unequivocally that hi point or desert eagle is not likely to get an honorable mention award.

Edit to add;

Neither will the Kriss.

My nomination for sexiest is:

9859296_3.jpg

I'm eager to see your entries to beat that.

I used to be right with you there on the Lugers, Scoop.

But to look at things critically, the Luger is the sexiest villain’s gun.

The sexiest gun for a hero would be like an ivory handled chrome colt .45 Walker, engraved with the American flag and a big eagle.

Then, for the chosen few, The Holy Smoker.
5F77CF00-63D4-482D-BB2E-64CEBC639CB9.png

My guess is the sexiest gun ever made is likely a super obscure, handmade piece of art that far exceeds what any of us could ever dream to afford. And, sits in some rich guys handmade display cabinet that likely dwarfs my house and alone is worth more than every gun we all own put together.

But that's just a guess...

My guess is the sexiest gun ever made is likely a super obscure, handmade piece of art that far exceeds what any of us could ever dream to afford. And, sits in some rich guys handmade display cabinet that likely dwarfs my house and alone is worth more than every gun we all own put together.

But that's just a guess...
An excellent guess I think.. the first gun that popped into my head when I saw the topic was a custom presentation of a small gun I owned way back when. It was pictured in a, gulp, magazine. A beautifully figured burl walnut, fully engraved and inlaid thumb hole stocked, fully engraved on all the metal parts, Homer Koon .410 Snake Charmer. Was given to a governor or a president or some such. That little sum bit is still burned in my brain…lol

I'm gonna go with a S&W Model 586-1 Distinguished Combat Magnum 4" in bright nickel finish, with Herrett grips.

I can say unequivocally that hi point or desert eagle is not likely to get an honorable mention award.

Edit to add;

Neither will the Kriss.

I agree on the highpoint, but what ya got against the DEagle?

I have to think about this.

The first guns to jump to mind are a blackpowder long rifle like the one from Last if the Mohicans, a Henry rifle and a Colt Peacemaker.

I just cant see a modern mass produced firearm as sexy.

Back