• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

I think the inflation rate is pretty equal to what his IQ is too.

The man is NOT healthy.

Shaking hands with people that are not there. The pale glazed distant look in his eyes.

And that's not even taking into consideration when the white house staff interrupts interviews and rushes people out the door when he calls on a reporter that didn't have pre-screened questions.

It's really pathetic.

I don't hear many "good" politicians talking about it on the campaign trail (I think not to "scare" anyone off) but I tell my people they MUST impeach this man in 2023 as the FIRST order of business. Period. I don't care if no legislation gets passed unless it is to defund the alphabets...

Unfortunately they all see impeachment and conviction as an impossible task.

But it’s essential, and it’s one that they must attempt or be totally useless.
Little else matters at this point.

If the crimes cannot be made public nothing else substantial can be accomplished.

biden has been doing a speech demonizing right wing people blaming everything bad on the other party than he's in.

This is sure to piss off a bunch of you. But, I can't help but to think of how ironic this set of pictures is. biden often plagerizes people. Looks like someone figured out who this time.

41ziq5.jpg

Iran briefly seizes U.S. Navy sea drones in two incidents this week

They were held for about 18 hours.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/iran-seizes-us-navy-drones/#app
------------------------

"Temporarily" :quote: doesn't make it sound so bad, but 18 hours is plenty long enough to basically check the internals and get the frequency ranges of the receiver so they could be jammed at some future date and be able to sell the info to the chinese and for other nefarious reasons.

Possibly even to add their own tracking devices. But having the frequencies and encrypt/decrypt stuff, they wouldn't need to use tracking devices as long as they could obtain the freq. they're using. They just tune into the channel.

Iran briefly seizes U.S. Navy sea drones in two incidents this week

Why would Iran give back drones that the US launched?

In WWII the Pacific Fleet subs were issued the faulty MK14 torpedoes. Often they did not explode. Would Japan return them to the US?
It would seem that these US drones could very well be offensive, right?

I expect [as @John A. suggested] that they may have been examined and bugged or tampered with.

If the US finds a floating Iranian drone, we they be obligated to give it back?

I gotsta know!

Back