• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Canada is getting tired of trudeau too

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator

Message from Saskatchewan Premiere Scott Moe

Saskatchewan is taking action to unlock our economic potential and defend Saskatchewan's economy, families and jobs from federal intrusion that could cost our province as much as $111 billion by 2035.

-----------------------------------------
@PremierScottMoe
·
Oct 11

Saskatchewan has what the world needs, and that is particularly true when it comes to energy security. Cameco is not only a tremendous player in this space, but also in creating local jobs, investments and partnerships.

cameco.com
Cameco and Brookfield Renewable Form Strategic Partnership to Acquire Westinghouse Electric Company
Cameco Corporation (“Cameco”) (NYSE: CCJ; TSX: CCO) and Brookfield Renewable Partners (“Brookfield Renewable”) (NYSE: BEP, BEPC; TSX: BEP.UN, BEPC), together with its institutional partners (“the...

Scott Moe

@PremierScottMoe

Today’s announcement poises their company and our province for greater growth as the world looks to secure sustainably-produced Saskatchewan uranium and now, nuclear technology.

I think the provinces are much more capable of seceding from Canada than a state would from the US. ;) Alberta could charge a toll for liberal province plated cars... :D

I think the provinces are much more capable of seceding from Canada than a state would from the US. ;) Alberta could charge a toll for liberal province plated cars... :D
Whoa whoa whoa there Bob!!! I have a commie plated vehicle...doesn't make me a commie!! :sarcastic:

Indeed a great many of us are sick to death of Trudeau. What matters is, are left leaning voters sick enough of his crap to vote for someone more middle of the road or right of centre.

Little rumors here and there for over a year now that the Liberal backroom knives are out for Trudeau. His days are numbered, no doubt. The problem is, if they turf him unceremoniously it will hurt their own brand too much. The whole lot of them have stood behind him nodding with approval at every woke POS speech, policy and hyperbole he's thrown out there. If they turf him for the same reason, they make themselves look like a bunch of opinionless yes men (which they are of course).

You done it now Mike.

McDonald don't sound very communist. At least not like trudeau or castro.

You know how those scot/irish guys are. They'll smack you across the face and then take a shot a whiskey and laugh and ask you if ye want sum more? I think that's more the leanings of cal.

Back