• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Blood_Trail

1. Blood_Trail

Polish 590 parts

Buy a set of MCarbo trigger springs for $20. Takes about 20 mins to install. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Blood_Trail

My 590A1 makeover

Bought this 590A1 a couple of years ago with all the tactical plastic. Wanted to go with an old-skool trench gun look. I lucked out and found a new vintage matching walnut stock/corn cob fore end set on eBay. Wasn’t cheap. I sanded it down and gave it a “worn” look using mahogany stain...
  3. Blood_Trail

WTB 835 barrel

Need an 835 barrel. I don’t care about the condition as long as it’s shootable. Need it to attach a strain gage for a pressure testing system. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Blood_Trail

Nickel-plated 00 buck for sale

$4/pound. 18lbs can fit in a small flat rate box. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Blood_Trail

Wood furniture for my 590A1

I replaced the tactical plastic stock and fore end with a vintage Mossberg 500 corncob fore end and stock. I sanded it down and added a coat of mahogany stain followed by a few coats of polyacrelic sealant. Before: After. Gives it that worn WW1 trench gun look: Sent from my iPhone...
  6. Blood_Trail

Your favorite slug!

For you slug shooters out there, what are your favorite slugs for hunting, defense, etc? I love the Remmy Accra-Tips in 3 in mag. I think for poops and giggles, I'll try those Winchester Supremes. My application is for hunting. What's yalls fav???
  7. Blood_Trail

Traditional Bow: Pics and Discussion

Oh. My bad sniper! Sorry bro!!!
  8. Blood_Trail

Traditional Bow: Pics and Discussion

Any ideal why this thread got reported???
  9. Blood_Trail

A Day at the Range

Sweet bro! I just robin-hooded a blow gun!
  10. Blood_Trail

Post your archery kills here!

Bowfishing this morning
  11. Blood_Trail

So.....Paul Ryan it is....

Brother, it seems your problem is not with the Republican party, but with Christians.
  12. Blood_Trail

bad day:
  13. Blood_Trail

hog huntin...My fav!
  14. Blood_Trail

My buddy's javie..
  15. Blood_Trail

Blood makes the grass grow..... :twisted: