• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by blue

1. blue

Hornady Zombie Max?

Thanks for testing! Still haven't found any out my way for souvenirs or otherwise.
  2. blue

Hornady Zombie Max?

I was talking to my LGS guy, asking him how with the cool packaging, they were able to sell it for less than critical defense when it's essentially the same bullet at a lower FPS (more in line with the LE load). He said, with great authority "Oh. Well you know it's got a steel case right?"...
  3. blue

is 200 worth a 15" sbs mossberg

I'm with Lazy. For $300 more than the $200 you're paying for the stamp, you could have 45 caliber Glock, XD, or M&P pistol on your hip. Or a 9mm if you want 17 or more shots in a pistol, or a .40 if you want to split the difference. Going with a 12inch LOP stock, and a pistol is how I'd spend...
  4. blue

pictures that make you lol

5. blue

God that's all I need. Having to spend the rest of my life with my back against the wall of some internet cafe. Watchin' the door for some young gun with hot keys dedicated to cutting and pasting... Wantin' to make a name for himself... "I hear you like funny pictures old man!" "You heard...
  6. blue

7. blue

If he went naked he'd be a smaller target... That stuff makes him look like a moldy blueberry! Little hint, if you have to turn sideways to get out a door, you're over-accessorized and/or need to diet...
  8. blue

Looking for some good gun related books.

For mags I do the library. Same with guitar mags. They all have a 3 or 4 year cycle, if you're lucky! Repeat the same stuff every couple of years, along with the expected "go to buy the latest and greatest!" And like you said Rossignol, there's only one or two articles in there I care about.
  9. blue

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Re: question/recommendations on light for M500 I run the GG&G package you listed. It just plain works. I can use the intermittent feature on the provided polytac, and keep it on through the pump cycle with no trouble, or can release it at any time You mount the light on the magtube without a...
  10. blue

Re: Looking for some good books. Yup, that's the general one. It's like a collection of magazine articles really. Different every year. But the better ones are the ones that are specific to particular guns or types of weapons. The old ones are really fun to check out if you love guns. You...
  11. blue

You can have my butter when you pry it from my cold dead...

Re: You can have my butter when you pry it from my cold dead Don't forget the horrible red sausages from Denmark! Gotta admit, those piss me off too!
  12. blue

Re: Looking for some good books. Go to used bookstores and pick up the out of date Gun Digest books. Lots of solid historical and factual info. The gunsmithing and "customizing" stuff is out of date, but it's very well laid out so you can really understand what it is they are doing, and you...
  13. blue

You can have my butter when you pry it from my cold dead...

Hands! Come and try and take it Norwegian Sissy Boy!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub0GzU56YMA
  14. blue

A Dora Rebuttal...
  15. blue

The Rant

Well, after reading that I guess I'll go crawl back under my poopy covered rock and stop bitching... :oops: My best to you NASA and nothing but good wishes going your way. And everyone else of course.
Back