• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Braeden Clark

1. B

Patriot Accuarcy

Got a new scope, base and rings after all of the mods already done to the gun. Took it out today and the gun definitely shoots better then me. Here are two of the groups I managed with my poor ability. These were at 100 yards. 3 shot groups.
  2. B

Barrel Threads

I was just curious as to what the threads that go into the barrel nut are on the Patriot? I may be looking at a new barrel down the road and can't seem to find what they are. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
  3. B

Patriot Accuarcy

Sorry for this late response. The gun has shot pretty well for the most part, but after a few groups I start to get flyers. My gunsmith has described it as the barrel heats up and the bullets hit the imperfection on the crown differently, causing flyers. I already had the pillars for this gun so...
  4. B

Patriot Accuarcy

Hello all. I own a Patriot .308. I put a Boyd's stock on it and also I put Boyd's metal mag insert. I bought all of this after the gun did not shoot great. Well after all this, it still wasn't shoot amazing. Today, I took it to a gunsmith and had him look it over. He saw that the crown of the...
  5. B

Patriot Stock Bedding

I am trying to make my Patriot a tack driver. I recently have ordered a Boyds stock and their AI conversion kit. This kit gets rid of the garbage plastic mag well and replaces it with a metal design. I watched a video on YouTube of someone permanently bedding the mag well into the stock...
Back