• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by cdarmssupply

1. cdarmssupply

Best Aftermarket Safety for Shockwave?

http://www.cdarmssupply.com/Black-Aces-Tactical-Ergonomic-Safety--Mossberg-500590-Series_p_15.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. cdarmssupply

URGENT Connecticut members

I hate to see jobs go but companies like Stag, Colt, Mossberg, and others need to pack up and move. They need to show these states that they will take the jobs and tax dollars elsewhere if they pass these laws. Maybe that will stop this insanity.
  3. cdarmssupply

URGENT Connecticut members

Our rights here in CT are about to be removed. If you have not heard here are some details: Any rifle with 1 military style characteristic will be banned. That means a pistol grip or detachable mag. This will basically prevent the sale of any modern sporting rifle in the state Register...
  4. cdarmssupply

CT Gun Control Survey

What Im real tired of hearing here in CT is 'we have to do it for our children'. It really is a crazy excuse. Most people love kids, no one wants to see kids hurt, but if you are really trying to do something that makes kids safer gun control is not the answer. You really can see that when...
  5. cdarmssupply

CT Gun Control Survey

I do not recall her name - I saw the article on a news website.
  6. cdarmssupply

CT Gun Control Survey

The sad thing is that here in CT I do not think it will matter. At a recent hearing one of the reps got into it with a pro-gunner and her response was in a nutshell 'We should not even give you a chance to express yourself because in the end we are going to vote the way we want to'. Now that...
Back