• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by climb14er

1. climb14er

.45Auto guys

In all of my 1911 Govt and Commanders, I’ve always run 230gr JHP, usually Gold Dot or HST. As long as they are totally reliable and accurate, I’m very satisfied with the choice. Over the years, friends have run 185 and 200 + P’s but they’ve had to alter recoil springs for reliability. Some are...
  2. climb14er

Greetings from Colorado, got a quick question…

Good to read the posts and view the additional video. Cool! Been ordering some essentials for the A1. 250 rounds/case, Federal Tactical LE 132 00 #00 Buck. Have on hand four boxes of Winchester #6 and #7.5 from my pheasant hunting days. Ammunition Store.com has a decent price, $288.00...
  3. climb14er

Thanks. Seems pretty straight forward. Also found a couple of YouTube videos that will make the process ok.
  4. climb14er

Hi folks, from Denver, been here forty eight years, after college. When I got here it was a great Western cow-town, city has changed. Have climbed all the 14K ft peaks and other peaks in the West, many times. Long time CCW holder, multiple gun forum member, carry Sig P365, Glock 19 or 1911 CCO...
Back