• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by cms1528

1. cms1528

Obamacare forbids govt. gun and ammo registration

Yep, who knows might be afoot in the door but I doubt it.
  2. cms1528

Obamacare forbids govt. gun and ammo registration

Here's a copy of an article I just read, a link to the article is provided below..... Good news -- it has become known that hidden deep within the massive 2800-page bill called Obamacare there is a Senate Amendment protecting the right to keep and bear arms. It seems that in their haste to...
  3. cms1528

Something Going On ?

Give em time, semi auto shotguns and ones like the Kel-Tec KSG will be targeted one day I promise you.
  4. cms1528

POV rifle mounted camera

I hope no one has a camera mounted to their HD weapon...
  5. cms1528

Hope the staff at The Journal News sleep well. lol

I read this morning that of the 20,000 listed gun owners about 8000 of them are active or retired police officers, now every person they ever locked up can find out where they and their families live if they wished to seek revenge.
  6. cms1528

Greetings from MD

welcome from Baltimore
  7. cms1528

Bore Snake?

They're a good investiment and you can usally fine them at walmart for a good price compared to some gunshops. Walmarts that sell guns have a better selection of bore snake sizes as compared to those stores that do not, so one should keep that in mind. Nevertheless, most of the popular...
  8. cms1528

Does a slug kinda defeat the purpose of an HD shotgun?

.....I've also spoken with some law enforcement, (discussing ammunition design and terminal ballistic theories) and the subject of auditory exclusion came up. His professional experience finds in adrenaline filled moments some degree of noise is is completely filtered out. This is known as...
  9. cms1528

Anybody using a Jetboil?

I did alot of motorcycle camping before I had to give up that hobby. I used the Jetboil exclusively and wouldn't be caught without it on my trips. If you're looking for recipes ideas I googled Jetboil recipes and found hundreds of them. This thread is a bit old so I bet by now you have one...
  10. cms1528

buying shotgun shells

Has anyone recommended this site to you, I have used them many times without any issue. Even if you don't buy from them when you look at the ammo you want to buy they almost always have a little video you can watch that show them opening a box and taking a round or two out to show the camera...
  11. cms1528

Winchester 00 Buck 250 rounds for $240

I saw this on Midwayusa's website and thought I would pass it along to anyone that may be interested. Once every year Winchester fills military contracts with a large run of 00 buck and what they have over produced they pass along to retailers at a fair price. The overage is in limited numbers...
  12. cms1528

Greetings

Thanks again everyone.
  13. cms1528

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Reviews...

Just back from the range with the 930 I was at the range today and before I left I ran about 40 rounds through the 930 without any issues. I shot 00 buck and a few 8 shot bird rounds all 2 3/4. The recoil was manageable as expected and the rounds cycled through without hesitation. All and...
  14. cms1528

Greetings

Thanks for the greetings everyone.
  15. cms1528

Greetings

Just joined the board, I'm from the people's republic of Maryland, and look forward to learning and sharing info with others. Just bought my first Mossberg, it's a 930 and I look forward to doing some modifications and shooting it.
Back