• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by czgunner

1. C

Hi

It's been pretty good to me. I am 50% and I think the minimum is 30%. I also had to get a waiver because I applied 2 years too late. Overall, its enough income that I don't have to work, but just barely. It was a blessing that this all worked out because my back injury was causing so much pain I...
  2. C

Remembering First Gun Purchase

Mine was a Bulgarian Makarov. Bought new in 1999 or so. I think I paid $199. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  3. C

Hi

Hey everybody. Disabled combat vet. I shoot as often as possible. I was an auto tech for about 12 years, was furloughed due to the scamdemic and am now studying biz management full time via the VA's voc rehab program. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  4. C

Reverse safety on SA-20 for lefty use

Yes, you flip the safety while apart. If you examine the safety barrel/button, you will see it is not symmetrical.
  5. C

Reverse safety on SA-20 for lefty use

I got my SA-20 and need to swap the safety direction since I'm a lefty. I looked around and didn't find any info on the process. I called and talked to Mossberg and was told the safety is not reversible. I pulled the trigger group apart to install the M-Carbo lighter trigger return spring and...
Back