• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by E350

1. E

930 Tactical vs 930 Tactical SPX ?

@Jmm14534 works for me! (I have heard such features described as "tacticool.") The sighting system on the SPX is not what I want so I will go with the 930 Tactical and modify the sighting system to my liking. Thank you so much for your help!
  2. E

930 Tactical vs 930 Tactical SPX ?

Are there any internal differences between the 930 Tactical and the 930SPX which make one more reliable or heavier duty or preferable than the other? Can the SPX receiver bolt be added to the 930 Tactical? @Tank the Jeep @MikeD @Ernst @nitesite and others.
  3. E

18.5" Barrel for 935 ?

Thank you Ernst. But neither the 88 nor the 500 fire the 3" Breneke's. An 930 would, and I suppose I should have purchased that for my needs. I think I will experiment with the 935 24" slug barrel. I had one for my 835 which I sold a while ago. I never shot 00 Buckshot through it though...
  4. E

18.5" Barrel for 935 ?

Ernst, thank you for your reply. I don't want to use a rifled barrel on my 935. I want to use a smooth bore barrel. Like I have for my 835. All of the smooth bore barrels that Mossberg makes for the 935 say specifically on the side of the barrel: "Not for firing slugs." Or something...
  5. E

18.5" Barrel for 935 ?

Just got off the phone with O.F. Mossberg customer service. There is no 18.5" barrel for the 935 (like there is for the 835). And yes it is true, 930 barrels will not fit a 935. So I am left to purchase a 24" rifled barrel. there are two versions. A cantilevered version, where the optic...
  6. E

Surefire or Streamlight Flashlight Forend ?

My 835 has the 18.5" barrel. And yes, they are hard to find. Now I am trying to find an 18.5" barrel for the 935. . .
  7. E

@Tank the Jeep I really appreciate it! Thank you. You get it. You are a handy guy who can mod things to get things done. I can too. When I didn't get any responses I ordered this instead of a forend with tactical light. I thought the Light with Laser would be a good night time combination...
  8. E

935 Magnum 12 Gauge Slug Barrel, Cantilever Mount - 24"

Is there a slug barrel for the 935 which is not for Sabots? It specifically says "Not for Slugs" on my stock upland ribbed barrel on my 935.
  9. E

935 Magnum 12 Gauge Slug Barrel, Cantilever Mount - 24"

Is this barrel made for Sabots or for Slugs like the Breneke Black Magic 3"?
  10. E

18.5" Barrel for 935 ?

You mean these? I have owned them for years. However, I would prefer to have a a shorter barrel indoors. Will the 930 18.5 3" barrel work on a 935?
  11. E

18.5" Barrel for 935 ?

I don't like bears in my cabin with me.
  12. E

It is my understanding that none are made for the 835, but can any one of them be modified to work on the 835? https://www.surefire.com/products/illumination/weapon-lights/dsf-500-590-shotgun-forend-weaponlight/ https://www.surefire.com/products/illumination/weapon-lights/623lmg-b/...
  13. E

18.5" Barrel for 935 ?

Is there one out there which will fire 3.5" shells? Or one out there which will fire 3" shells?
  14. E

Mossberg 935 Magnum Autoloader Accessories...

DHonovich: You did a great discussion with photos of the Nordic magazine extensions and the GG&G follower for the 930. I would like to do the same thing for my 935. Do you recommend the same Nordic extension and the same follower for the 935? FYI, GG&G are now listing different part numbers...
  15. E

Scope Risers / Misc. Optics Mounts

The receivers on both my 835 and 935 are factory drilled and tapped for scope mounts. There are two pair of two holes each. Does anyone know how far apart center to center the two holes are in each pair? Also does anyone know the part number of the Weaver See-Thru Rings, if any, which would...
Back