• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by elmerfudd

1. E

can't pull pump back to eject expended shell.

Thanks for the video Ernst. I'll have to watch it a hundred times but I will. I hope I learn.
  2. E

I dry fired it 4 or 5 times. The "click" didn't sound real "crisp" (for lack of a better word). I live inside city limits and have no vehicle to go anyplace that i can fire it but will try to catch ride this week if I can find place to go. On the bolt, there's a part that pushes down and springs...
  3. E

Well, after fumbling with the bolt for an hour, I finally got it back together again. I cycled 5 shells through to make sure that worked. It seems like it's working right. The test will be when I fire it again. I don't know when that'll be. I live in town and I snuck that one shot off in my back...
  4. E

I got it taken apart finally after taking trigger housing out. Then i took barrel off. The expended round was stuck to to bolt but I got it off. I am now cleaning all parts and will reassemble. Could it be that some part is worn and let it get jammed up like that? Could it be the ammo? This is...
  5. E

The gun is now "safed". The forearm assembly is fully forward and locked. I cannot open it to eject shell. The button to allow forearm to open is fully depressed and stuck. I bought this gun last July at a pawn shop and just today got a chance to fire it. I loaded Remington Nitro Mag 3 inch #6...
  6. E

I bought a Maverick 88 lat July and never fired it until today. I have filled the mag tube and cycled the rounds through it. But today I fired one round. I tried to eject the expended shell but the pump won't come back and the action lock is in the depressed position. There are 5 rounds in the...
Back