• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by EvanB

1. E

What calibers do you shoot?

Yes, I reload, can not imagine how I could get ammunition if I did not. Even reloading components are difficult to obtain in today's market. For those that do not reload, I would encourage them to give it a try. I have a single stage simple reloading setup and it is great for smaller, as you...
  2. E

Mossberg MVP Bolt Action Accessories

Changed out the magwells and the trigger guards on my 3 MVP's. Didnt like the cost either but I like the product. Tromix. Predator in .223, Varmint in .223, and Varmint in .204 Ruger.
  3. E

What calibers do you shoot?

most recent favorites are .50 Beowulf, .450 Bushmaster and .350 Legend but really love my .204 Ruger Varmint.
  4. E

Mossberg customer service

My recent experience with Mossberg Service was the pits! I have a MVP Predator in .223. Also own a MVP Varmint in .223. Also, Just bought another Mossberg Varmint in .204 Ruger. Also shoot a Semi Auto Mossberg shotgun. So... I was replacing the mag well with a Tromix, same as I did for the...
Back