• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by gibson_es

1. G

RP 38 special revolver

Thanks for keeping your head on straight. I ASSUMED the nagant was a bad idea. But, i didnt think it hurt to ask. I guess i was wrong. Im more looking at the s&w i listed above. I dont think blue even got that far. Maybe i should just put guns down, im obviously too incompatent to safely...
  2. G

RP 38 special revolver

I am/was searching around and found this. http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx? ... t+Revolver Any thoughts on this? Rounds are not so easy to find... But that can be worked around. And i heave read that .32 h &r mag hollowpoint works perfectly, spacifically federal... I know its cheap...
  3. G

RP 38 special revolver

A collection would be nice... But its not priorty number 1. My 9mm works great. Very reliable. But its a cheapie, and its too big for me to comfortably carry concealed. I dont wanna let go of it, but im not totally opposed to doing so if i find a good deal or a gun i cant pass up.
  4. G

RP 38 special revolver

Thanks for the reply. Ima def going to look around at the better guns this weekend. Might trade my 9mm for a few bucks off if i really like it but its just a tad too much.. but it will be hard to let go of.
  5. G

RP 38 special revolver

=========================================================== They're probably not saying #2 is wrong....they have the law at their fingertips. they're saying "they" aren't going to sell YOU a gun without the 3 day wait period...based on a receipt. No, they spacifically stTes it as wrong...
  6. G

RP 38 special revolver

Ok see. Thats what i thought. But i had two dealers tell me his is wrong. (In reference to number two) Thats were the confusion lies.
  7. G

understanding the law

Will do! And to clarify, im just trying to understand. It was broughtto my att3, that it seems like im out to circumvent the waiting period. Its not a big deal. However. If i dont have to wait. Why do it? If i do, no biggie.
  8. G

RP 38 special revolver

No rush at all. Just asking. Im confused. Thats it. I read one thing, and was told another. And obviously, IM that much of a newbie, maybe im just that stupid, idk. If its just light surface rust, that would come off with a little 400 sand paper, what would hurt? Not arguing. I really wanna...
  9. G

RP 38 special revolver

Oh come on, that last part was un called for. Im a gun newbie, bad ideas are bound to be thought of, hell, it looks better then my dads gun, and it shoots like a champ all day long! What would YOU suggest for around $250-$300? ( my thinking was cheap gun, so i can get ccw, and get better gun...
  10. G

How to Build the Ultimate Survival Shotgun

Im not refering to a zombie ran world.. i think that shouldnt have been envolved really. I think its just as stupid as you do, so on that, we agree. When i said a kit, i was refering to a survival kit in general. I dont keep one handy at all times, but i put one togeather when camping or...
  11. G

RP 38 special revolver

Im sure yall are tired of all my new posts and threads... Sorry. Lol Theres an RP 38 special revolver in my area for sale. I have never heard of this brand. But im interested in it. I would like a revolver around the house, and this is small enough to carry concealed when i get my permit...
  12. G

understanding the law

Ok. So, i found thas: http://archive.flsenate.gov/statutes/in ... 90.33.html It lists exeptions to the waiting period. However, according to my local shop.. this is wrong.. How do i find a correct answer?
  13. G

How to Build the Ultimate Survival Shotgun

I think its awesome! I mean. Sure, its not perfect. And yea, a kit only grts you through a couple days tops.. but, most people have a gun in there kit anyway right? I think a more appropriate name would be "camping kit". This would be great for a camping trip. Honestly. I think it gets...
  14. G

wanna try hunting

Nope. 3 speed on the column... Never heard of it. I will look that up too. Not sure if florida requires it. But i would wanna take it none the less.
  15. G

Winchester Blind Side

I saw them on cabelas. They do look awesom! I wana try it out i they make a 7 1/2 or 8. For clays. Just to do it.. Sadly, i have no cabelas. Maybe dicks will get it soon. I hate to pay shipping.
Back