• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Highland slugster

1. Highland slugster

I signed my retirement papers today

Congratulations on your retirement
  2. Highland slugster

help ,what will fit

Hi John A . That’s great , much appreciated , thank you .
  3. Highland slugster

help ,what will fit

Hi folks , I’m new to Mossberg ownership and have only had my New Haven 600 Slugster for three weeks , I’m after a wooden stock but have come across a set of new 590 synthetic stock and fore end , I believe the stock should fit? But I’m wondering about the fore end, my gun has a standard size...
  4. Highland slugster

What are the differences among the 500, 590, and 590A1?

Hi folks , I’m new to Mossberg ownership and have just recentily acquired a 600 New Haven Slugster , I’m after a wooden stock but have recently seen a set of 590 synthetic stock and forend , what I’m wondering is if this would fit my gun, I believe my forend grip is standard (long) ? Any help...
  5. Highland slugster

Hello from Scotland

Hi, Thank you , Dunedin now there’s a good Harley Davidson connection right there.
  6. Highland slugster

Hello from Scotland

Hi , Thank you .
  7. Highland slugster

Hello from Scotland

Hi , Thank you , yeah it’s amazing the amount of folk in the USA whom have connections to Scotland and indeed all over the U.K.
  8. Highland slugster

Hello from Scotland

Hi , Thank you .
  9. Highland slugster

Hello from Scotland

Hi , Thank you , I also have relatives in Aberdeen, although I’ve never met them I believe they are farmers.
  10. Highland slugster

Hello from Scotland

Hi Meanstreak . Thank you , yep loving the 600 Slugster .
  11. Highland slugster

Hello from Scotland

Hi John , Thank you for the warm welcome , I have only owned the mossy about 3 weeks but loving having it , especially as this type of gun in this configuration is pretty hard to get hold of over here , the shortest barrel allowed on a section 2 shotgun license being 24 inch anything shorter is...
  12. Highland slugster

Hello from Scotland

Thank you
  13. Highland slugster

Hello from Scotland

Hi Nitesite ,yes I’m very fortunate to live in a beautiful part of the world . Thank you
  14. Highland slugster

Hello from Scotland

Hi From Inverness in The Scottish Highlands , I have recently bought a 24 inch barrelled 600 New Haven Slugster to add to my collection.
Back