• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by imcnok

1. imcnok

Mossberg 590A1 Out of Stock

here is a cool retrograde back in stock http://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=137523&utm_source=KyGunCo%20Marketing&utm_medium=Website&utm_campaign=Notify%20Me
  2. imcnok

Vendors: Reviewed

after 3 weeks of "backorder" targetsportsusa just cancelled my order for some buckshot. just placed another order through ammosupplywarehouse and will see how this goes. saved me $2 but its a letdown waiting all that time to have it cancelled. guess thats how it goes.
  3. imcnok

P3 Gas Mask Filter For Sale USA PAYPAL OK

i was able to get a few extra filters. these are 40mm filters and fit most respirators and gas masks. these are the european equivalent of p100, they call them p3. new and still sealed and expire in 10 years. $35 each filter. i will pay the uninsured first class mailing to other usa...
  4. imcnok

another vendor that had quick turnaround and no tax and free shipping was https://www.bespokesportinggoods.com/product/opsol-mini-clip-for-mossberg-500-590-590a1-and-maverick-88-models/ quick order and turnaround...already got it into my hands...still waiting for the shorty shells from...
  5. imcnok

here is another vendor that will ship to me in NY https://www.kygunco.com/ i ordered 250 nobel sport target rounds 12 ga and got the ship notice 6 days later. this order will get me to my 1000 round goal. price was ok and they took credit card without additional fees.
  6. imcnok

Water

berkey has fluoride filters to add to the bottom section as an extra option. my county doesnt add fluoride to the water though.
  7. imcnok

gask mask and filter

anyone keep gas masks and filters on hand? its funny, my family has already thought i was a bit crazy with all the prepper type items i buy but when this pandemic arose, they all separately asked if i happened to have a gas mask for them :lol: and i did. i went with these and have some...
  8. imcnok

Stocking antibiotics for disasters

we usually keep a couple extra z-packs on hand since that usually fixes a few ailments.
  9. imcnok

Water

i forgot that i had lifestraws and a sawyer also lying around. i think years ago amazon had them on sale so of course i had to bite. years ago when i compared aquarain to berkey they both seemed very similar, i was however able to buy a berkey at a discount and they also threw in two more...
  10. imcnok

Results of gun care product evaluation

I have some ballistol on order with a real avid cleaning mat. I also have some hoppes and some rem oil. The rem oil I have been using on the folding sections of my pocket knives for years. I also wipe the blades with a tuff cloth.
  11. imcnok

Results of gun care product evaluation

So is frog lube still most peoples #1 choice ?
  12. imcnok

Cheap gas

Yesterday I paid $2.48 for premium....that's New York For ya.
  13. imcnok

Ammo cans

i bought a few ammo cans so far, got two ammo boxes from plano and two .50 cal boxes. i keep ammo in three of them and one box i have ready for the range. i just saw online that the fat .50 cal boxes are a bit larger than the regular .50 caliber boxes so those might be better? not sure yet...
  14. imcnok

Water

i use this and have tried it a few times when the fridge filter went bad and it works super nicely. i use 4 black filters on top and i changed the spigot to a metal version.
  15. imcnok

Back up power for SHTF

i have a few items for power
Back