• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by insaneranger

1. I

Heckler & Koch

My 1995 manufactured USP45. She's a shooter too.
  2. I

Bersa

I picked up this nickel Bersa 83 as a birthday gift for my wife this year.
  3. I

What Pistol Do You Carry?

These are my two carry firearms. They're almost identical in size, shoot similar, & both are DA/SA with decockers only. The Cougar has a better trigger though. Beretta Cougar 8045 / .45 acp +P SIG P229 / .357sig
  4. I

Ruger

My Ruger SR9 & my wife's Single Six...
  5. I

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

I only have two "plastic" guns at the moment, but I'm happy with them. H&K USP 45 Ruger SR9 OD
  6. I

Beretta

Sorry, but I haven't been back here for a while and I've added a few more Berettas to the collection.
  7. I

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

What's a 500 AT worth? I've got to sell a few guns to pay some medical bills & want some advice about the value of my Mossberg. I've got a Mossberg 500 AT 12 ga. It's a cruiser model with a newer cutdown "steel" barrel. Mechanically it's in fine working order, but has the usual cosmetic wear on...
  8. I

Tactical Magic

One of the salesman told me he took a can on a camping trip and it actually tasted pretty good for canned/ready to eat bacon. He said the downside was, he could poop through a screen door at 20 paces for two days after eating it. :mrgreen:
  9. I

Tactical Magic

LMAO!! Saw this being sold at a out of town gun shop a few months ago for around $15 a can. Tactical bacon is real! :D
  10. I

Middle Tennessee

I've seen too much of that going on around here, but I guess it's everywhere. Judges are too leanient here too. They've picked up the same guy her in the county three times in the past six months for cooking meth! That's rediculous! I've got two young sons and don't need it near me or my family...
  11. I

Middle Tennessee

Yeah...we have the Walmart & the Big South Fork and that's bout it. :lol:
  12. I

Middle Tennessee

Good to hear! Ther's not a lot here, but it's beautiful country. Give me a shout if you're ever in the area. :D
  13. I

What's the SEXIEST PISTOL You've Ever Seen?

Nice! I love Berettas.
  14. I

Machetes

Forgive my weak use of the internet. :lol: "I HAVE THE POWER!"
  15. I

Hunting Knives

Here's my Maxam MX-1. It's made in Japan from 420C stainless. I'm not a fan of 420 steel, but this knife just feels right in my hands and has been put through a lot of use. I bought it used and it had a huge chunk out of the edge & some surface rust. I took a file & fixed the edge & used a...
Back