• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Itsricmo

1. Itsricmo

How to become a sponsor?

I shall shoot Rip a PM, thanks John!
  2. Itsricmo

How to become a sponsor?

Hey ya'll, results turned up short, the sponsor page was near empty and void of info haha... How or Who to become a page sponsor for a business?
  3. Itsricmo

The new 590M (double stack 12 pump)

Im a little skeptical of these.. The Black Aces never really took off, the custom aftermarket kits never really took off. Everything is so friggin expensive for them, it defeats the purpose of a shot gun being a true utility firearm. It's recreating the wheel in my eyes and have no want for one...
  4. Itsricmo

Anyone make a kydex mount/holster for the Shockwave?

75% of Kydex Forms are made from HDPE and the balance almost always aluminum. So the new Carbide 3 Shopeoko can handle both of those with ease. That's why I am looking at that specific model. It's always proven among a few other buddy holster makers to be accurate and rigid enough to produce...
  5. Itsricmo

Oh, well hell, for that aspect yeah it's absolutely do-able. It's going to be very time consuming for the most part, however there could be the debate over Function vs Beautiful. lol You can make something very basic that works but looks ugly as sin or spend some real serious time and create a...
  6. Itsricmo

I indeed do, do kydex work. Not tons and bunchies lately, but fairly consistent work. lol That Shell Caddy has been shelved until work slows down, Im home enough to sleep and that's it BUT This sounds fun..... Okay.. here is the approach about 99% of Kydex guys take when considering a new...
  7. Itsricmo

Kydex "Shell Caddys" Updated 12/11/17

So I'm on model #3 for the shot card itself, and still testing but I do have "proof of concept" for kydex and shock cord combo. Layout of the carrier body and how to connect 4 sections into a fully functioning unit is proving to be fun. I've become soft and used to using pre-manufactured molds...
  8. Itsricmo

Mossberg MVP Scout Rifle; Where I'm at so far

Man, I watched Nutnfancy's 75hr long video about his 1/3moa and really considered getting the 308 Scout MVP vs the Savage 11 Scout but this makes me worry lol... I don't wanna have to do work to the action to tune it. The draw to the MVP is they have a Vortex Package with a 2-7 mounted. The...
  9. Itsricmo

Mossberg 590 vs Remington 870

Standard Stock.. I would preferably take a 590/500 any day of the week due to the tang safety. But if you're rocking a MESA Tactical or knockoff adapter, I would take an 870 instead due to the cross bolt safety
  10. Itsricmo

Pump action rifle..

Im not sure those calibers would really take off all that well. 35 Wheelen may be more popular in that "short and fat" category. With a majority of states coming around, or already having, legalized semi autos for hunting most/all game; there is near no need/want for manual action firearms...
  11. Itsricmo

Return of Mosley... ;) (From PA)

Thanks, Bro!
  12. Itsricmo

lol well scratch that, I totally bombed the mold so I gotta start over again
  13. Itsricmo

Return of Mosley... ;) (From PA)

lmao.. I know right?! I wouldve been but the kids broke, like obliterated, my screen on the Nexus so I have an HTC Rezound that is from something like 2002. Damn near impossible to do anything online with it. But business is going slow, not many orders and shops all around me are closing up. Ive...
  14. Itsricmo

I should have some more solid "eye candy" tomorrow hopefully. Changed a few things with the shot cards that will hopefully be a more clean design, in the sense of sleekness and lo-profile. I shaved about 1/4" off of the height which was only 1.375~ to begin with. These might even been fun as...
  15. Itsricmo

So a few years ago I fell in love with the SOE Cop Rig. It was what some might consider "revolutionary" in the shotgun reload loadout corner. 12 rounds of 12 gauge, in a similarly sized package as an AR15 kangaroo pack? Hells to the Yeah! I've owned a few of the stand alone pouches but never the...
Back