• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by JJC

1. J

What do you carry on a daily basis?

x2. I love my Gen3 26!
  2. J

U.S. ARMY Survival Manual

As hosted on AR15.com... FM 21-76 US ARMY SURVIVAL MANUAL http://www.ar15.com/content/manuals/FM21-76_SurvivalManual.pdf
  3. J

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

That looks pretty cool. Nice work! I still can't decide if I want to paint the entire gun or not...
  4. J

Vote for your favorite pocket-size survival kit.

Sorry I missed this... I will definitely take part if something similar comes up again!
  5. J

Urban Survival: Facial Recognition Technology

Linked below is an interesting article on the increasing use of Surveillance Software and tips to beat it (if ever necessary :mrgreen: ) http://news.yahoo.com/facial-recognition-beating-surveillance-cameras-172406578--abc-news.html
  6. J

Yes it is commercial spec.
  7. J

What's up with that mag?
  8. J

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Re: New Gun Smell-pt.2: 37209 TAC-22 Flat Top! Were you adjusting sights for 7 yards? That seems a bit close. After adding my adjustable front sight, I've got her punching nice tight bulls at 25 yards. Keyholes and clovers with a sandbag rest. It's a very accurate gun for the money. After...
  9. J

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Accessories...

Your sig line says (flat top on the way)... did you order a new complete rifle? or just the shell stock?
  10. J

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Accessories...

Just pull the factory butt stock off the tube and slide any Commercial Spec stock on. If your stock isn't adjustable, you may need to cut into it around the pin to relieve the pressure on the spring. That's what I did anyway.
  11. J

Re: New Gun Smell-pt.2: 37209 TAC-22 Flat Top! Yeah, I thought the same thing when I got my response. Hindsight 20/20 I guess.
  12. J

Re: New Gun Smell-pt.2: 37209 TAC-22 Flat Top! I e-mailed Mossberg about the new design... Let's see if anyone else can make better sense of this response than I can: The response: Uhhh, Whuuut? I not sure that the representative, Mr. Hernandez, even understood what was being asked due to...
  13. J

gun lubricants

Any Marvel Mystery Oil fans here? I mix a quart in with each oil change on the Jeep and ad 4oz to every 10gal of gas, but haven't tried it for any of my firearms yet...
  14. J

Re: New Gun Smell-pt.2: 37209 TAC-22 Flat Top! I'd buy the new 'shell' immediately if offered. It looks like what I've been hacking 37204 into all along. That looks SO MUCH BETTER than the original. I MUST have the updated piece. So... anyone make the call into Mossberg yet!?!?!?!?
  15. J

What do you carry on a daily basis?

With the USB charging port on the 'Bolt' model, that thing should charge just about any handheld device. Definitely something to add to a B.o.B. or your EDC!
Back