• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Komodoj

1. Komodoj

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving.
  2. Komodoj

Wanting to do some work to an old pump

Runs like a sewing machine. FYI This is a registered Pre May as I’m a FFL/SOT. So nothing illegal here. All is legitimate. https://youtube.com/shorts/RYVp_wWNwjM?feature=share
  3. Komodoj

Wanting to do some work to an old pump

John, I’m gonna hijack your thread. I read the word “Change” many times in this thread. Here’s my change. This was a Madsen m50. Hated the stock to this is my Frankenstein.
  4. Komodoj

Hello from a new Mossberg owner!

Welcome from Florida.
  5. Komodoj

If you check this forum every couple days, please let me know

I try to but between work, work, my other work job, family, and did I mention Work? I do love this forum though and it’s members. Keep on keeping on!!! God bless you all fine folks!
  6. Komodoj

Greetings from So. Texas

Welcome from Florida.
  7. Komodoj

How do I delete my account?

You’ll never own a Mossberg again?
  8. Komodoj

Hello From Massachusetts

Welcome from Florida.
  9. Komodoj

Ammo available in your area.

I just hired this lady!!! lol https://media1.giphy.com/media/3o6nV0p1WvG09RyDCg/giphy.gif
  10. Komodoj

Black powder

Thank you for the link.
  11. Komodoj

Black powder

Anyone have any leads on any Black powder for sale. Not looking for a substitute. Looking for Goex 2f or so. Thank you.
  12. Komodoj

Got a Smiff and Western 642 today, but sad to get it...

sorry for your loss!
  13. Komodoj

Maverick 88 Cracked Ejection port

Thank you John. We both (James and I or is it I and James) just lost a true friend last week!! We live in a small town and our buddy Mark passed away last week. Mark was the first “Real” gunsmith/SOT in our town. A people person. 52 years old. To young. We miss him dearly. Sorry for the plug on...
  14. Komodoj

Maverick 88 Cracked Ejection port

She’s done and functioned checked!!! Shout out to James at 4j Laser Engraving in Homosassa Fl!! He is very Meticulous when he Cerakotes. Sorry for the shameless plug, he’s a veteran and a good friend. This one is in semi Gloss Graphite black at looks perfect!! Couldn’t be happier. Haven’t...
Back