• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Loosehead

1. Loosehead

Shockwave Availability

Yeah, that is what I paid for mine on auction a few months back. Thanks!!
  2. Loosehead

Anyone find any mini-shells for sale?

https://outdoors.natchezss.com/search?lbc=natchezss&method=or&p=Q&ts=custom&uid=366966190&w=12%20ga%20mini%20shells&af=length%3a134%20gauge%3a12ga Natchez had them a few weeks ago. Looks like back out of stock for now.
  3. Loosehead

Shockwave Availability

HaHa, yeah...exactly! I'll cut back on my Single Barrel for a few weeks...
  4. Loosehead

Shockwave Availability

Screw it, I went the GB route and will receive it next Monday...
  5. Loosehead

How long did you wait for a 590 Shockwave?

Yeah, I get mine Monday off of GB. It was a little pricey, but what the hell! Have had one on order since May with no response as to how much longer I would have to wait. I've had the few add-ons I've planned already purchased and received. So, next week will be fun! Just wondering if I really...
  6. Loosehead

Shockwave Availability

Y Yeah, Gunbroker is pretty crazy these days...thanks for the offer, I'll hang on a while longer...
  7. Loosehead

Shockwave Availability

I've bid on several, just have not "pulled the trigger" on one at $650.00 plus. Might have to do so if I ever want one...sigh!
  8. Loosehead

Shockwave Availability

Well received! Have you put it through its paces as yet? Wondered how you like the 18" barrel?
  9. Loosehead

Shockwave Availability

It is helpful! Would you mind sharing the name of the chain with me. No problem in NC with the 14' barrel, but I would take the 18' as well.
  10. Loosehead

Shockwave Availability

Fully understand! I have a Rem 870, but a little difficult for me these days to wield quickly and easily.
  11. Loosehead

Shockwave Availability

Many thanks, gentlemen! I wanted one solely for home defense. Opportunity to work on patience, eh?
  12. Loosehead

Shockwave Availability

Hey folks, I've had a Shockwave "on order" for almost 3 months now. I've read that they will not be available for 3-6 months from now. I'm in the market for one now if anyone knows of where one might find it...at a reasonable price...Or should I simply move on to something else? Thanks!
  13. Loosehead

Accessory Question(s)

Just re-read. One of the reasons for my going with the Shockwave grip and the mini-shells is that my right shoulder is bone on bone and can no longer handle the recoil...at all! (Knew I should not have played rugby until 40...!) Hoping I can practice enough to make the shooting from the hip...
  14. Loosehead

Accessory Question(s)

Very nice! How difficult is it to retrofit the TL-Racker?
  15. Loosehead

Accessory Question(s)

Thanks, good info and much appreciated!
Back