• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by m-forgery

1. m-forgery

Brick by brick...

I made the following upgrades to my Shockwave. Run down: S&J Hardware plus one extension. NDZ red anodized aluminum follower. Longer magazine spring, Wolf springs. NDZ FDE aluminum oversized safety. Streamlight TL-Racker forend. Carlson Magnaported barrel. Bigdot front sight. Mesa Tactical...
  2. m-forgery

Dreaded stiff safety.....

I replaced the safety with an NDZ before shooting the first time. Did not have the stiff safety syndrome. The tamperproof screw securing the factory safety was real easy to remove.
  3. m-forgery

Behind the door guns ??

Two flat urethane coated magnets, like skateboard wheels, are affixed to bed rail on my side. Currently a Shockwave is on my side of the bed.
  4. m-forgery

Anyone find any mini-shells for sale?

The Gents good evening. Targetsports still has some of the short shotshells in stock unless I got the last of it.
  5. m-forgery

Anyone find any mini-shells for sale?

I found a few boxes of the Federal Shorty shotshells locally. Have a new Shockwave 12ga to test.
  6. m-forgery

Shockwave Photos

Trying a different magazine tube extension that allows stuffing 9 mini-shotshells I'm the tube. Reliability testing to follow later.
  7. m-forgery

Anyone care to comment on the TL Racker or GG&G light rails?

Streamlight really put their engineers to work on the TL-Racker. Nothing can touch it in that price point. Running these on a Remington TAC-14, 870 Police Magnum, and now my Mossberg Shockwave.
  8. m-forgery

Best full length stock for 18.5"

Take a look at the Mesa Tactical pistol grip stock. I have one on an 870 and it feels very nice.
  9. m-forgery

Tool/spanning wrench for forend nut removal

I have both the Magpul and the Shockwave Industries action slide wrenches both work equally well. https://shockwavetechnologies.com/product/raptor-forend-nut-tool/
  10. m-forgery

Lessons learned

Please do not attempt to clear your home and property yourself. Leave that to the professionals. Also don't engage the intruder(s) unless forced into the confrontation. The OP was in a four on one confrontation which, IMHO, would have resulted in a negative outcome. If you have a community...
  11. m-forgery

Hearing Protection in an HD situation

I have a two pair of MSA Sordin headsets. They hang on a bracket on the bed rails. Batteries are replaced once a year unless they have a lot of range time, then it's every six months. These clip the gunshot an also enhance you hearing.
  12. m-forgery

Shockwave Photos

Run down: S&J Hardware plus one extension NDZ red anodized aluminum follower Longer magazine spring NDZ FDE aluminum oversized safety Streamlight TL-Racker forend Carlson Magnaported barrel Bigdot front sight Mesa Tactical Polymer six round side saddle Pachmayr slip-on grip That's all for now.
  13. m-forgery

Plus One Magazine Extensions That Work?

Here is my 590 Shockwave with the S&J Hardware plus one. But found that I can load 8 Federal mini-shotshells in the tube. May need to revert to the OEM spring. Now I have swapped out the S&J Hardware for one from taccom3g on the bay. This one will allow me to load 9 rounds in the magazine tube...
  14. m-forgery

Shockwave - Ready but Safe

I concur with crusier ready.
  15. m-forgery

OPSol Mini-clip

Received mine today and is 100% reliable with the Federal mini-shotshells using a 590 Shockwave. Only brand I have on hand.
Back