• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by mig1nc

1. M

Discussion Of Your Mossberg 3 Gun Setup...

Heck yeah. That is exactly what I am talking about. Very nice! Glad you posted that too. I was thinking the +3 extension was the component I needed to order.
  2. M

Discussion Of Your Mossberg 3 Gun Setup...

M&P40 Pro Series with Apex FSS & Apex RAM/NTAC holster & mag pouches -OR- Walther PPQ-FE 9mm/Raven Concealment holster & mag pouches Franken-gun BCM lightweight middy upper + Troy VTAC 13" handguard on a Noveske FFL Gen2 lower with Vltor A5 buffer, battlecomp 1.0, 60 STS selector, lots of other...
  3. M

Zombie Hunting?

Tom, I've actually shot in quite a few zombie action pistol matches and one zombie all gun match (zombie 3-gun). That's actually the reason I bought my Mossberg 930. The guy that started it is WAY to old to qualify for the "me first video game players" as it was so well put above. (no offense...
  4. M

Hello from NC

I'm on the outskirts of Durham. Thanks everybody!
  5. M

Hello from NC

Just bought my first shotgun. A Mossberg 930 Rhythm Patrick Flanagan Signature Series. Went out to a friend's place this weekend and went through a few boxes of 7 1/2 birdshot. Tried a couple different chokes and patterned them. I love this shotgun. Even though my friends and I keep cracking...
Back