• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by mikes_18

1. M

Trigger Safety - out of the box

Update: I've shot through about 400 rounds and can't say if i'm getting better at finger placement or the gun is freeing up some but it's a little better. If I hit the trigger safety with the pad of my finger, it's very easy but that puts my finger at an odd angle. I installed the McCarbo...
  2. M

Review....

Nice review and another holster to try
  3. M

So just to follow up - I shot about 100 through it for it's first outings. I think it was an issue of me coming at the trigger from a slight angle and not getting the safety on the trigger cleanly. As most have seen better trigger over time, I'll run 500 through and see. Maybe do te McCarbo...
  4. M

Which Dovetail Used on MC2c Front Sight?

I don't know. I'd suggest you email Mossberg support. I've asked them a couple of questions and heard back in a few days.
  5. M

I just picked up an MC2C and haven't had an opportunity to clean it yet, but I'm getting a lot of resistence getting the trigger to get to the wall. I'm hoping: 1) I just haven't determined the right finger placement/angle to clear the trigger safety, 2) cleaning it will help make things...
Back