• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by mm6mm6

1. M

Duck Hunting

Duck Hunting with my new Mossberg 935 today A co-worker lives in a community a bit further "out" from the suburbs of Chicago where I live. I got to go duck hunting with his once last year (my first ever duck hunting). It was a blast and I'm hooked. I used my grandfather's 1955 Browning...
  2. M

Just bought a 935 and I have a couple questions

I fired the 935 in a "woods walk" course with steel knock down targets, using the pistol grip stock. The gun was amazing! The Mossberg 935 fed, fired, ejected, cycled, and chambered 2 3/4" Federal #8 Target loads from Wal-Mart without a problem. It also fired 3" duck loads perfectly as well...
  3. M

Hmmmm...That may be a snafu in my plan. I was really hoping to use this gun for both duck hunting and 3-Gun competition. I was even thinking that standard 2 3/4" rifle slugs would be good to go with one of the 935's barrel's with the built in scope mount. I would cut the barrel to 18.5" to...
  4. M

The Choate pistol grip stock (the same one that comes from Mossberg on the 930 SPX Pistol Grip) came in the mail directly from Choate yesterday (fast shipping!) and it went right on the 935 no problem. The pistol grip stock works perfectly for lining up my cheek and eye with the red bead...
  5. M

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Mossberg 930 SPX Pistol Grip Review http://www.hendonpub.com/resources/arti ... ls?id=1110 Figured I would post this review I wrote for you fans of the SPX. I really loved the gun.
  6. M

I did a law enforcement test on the Mossberg 930 SPX with the Choate pistol grip stock. The gun was amazing. It fired everything I could put through it and the pistol grip stock managed recoil very well. The LPA rear ghost ring and red fiber optic front were fantastic. I shot a ragged hole...
  7. M

Shotgun fitting

I bought a 935 with the synthetic stock and I have the same problem you have. The owners manual states that the shim kit is included, but it wasn't in the box for my brand new gun. I went to Mossberg's website and sent them a message about this through their "ask a question" area. I received...
Back