• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Mossy Man

1. Mossy Man

Differences between 935 Waterfowl & 940 Waterfowl Pro?

I have been researching/shopping the Mossberg 935 Waterfowl and 940 Waterfowl Pro semi auto shotguns for approx. 10 - 12 months now. I have almost overcome my 'sticker shock' from the prices of the 940 Waterfowl Pro model, as those features and finishes are what I've always wanted. However...
  2. Mossy Man

MC2c Iron Sights Upgrade to Fiber Optic or Tritium

I have been wanting to upgrade the front sight on my MC2c to a fiber optic but I am having difficulty finding one with the same height as the factory sight. The OEM factory front sight blade measures 0.160 ht. x 0.140 w. Hi Viz offers one #SLGW08 with the correct Sig #8 dovetail cut, but it is...
  3. Mossy Man

MC2c Trigger

I have been wanting to upgrade the front sight on my MC2c to a fiber optic but I am having difficulty finding one with the same height as the factory sight. The OEM factory front sight blade measures 0.160 ht. x 0.140 w. Hi Viz offers one #SLGW08 with the correct Sig #8 dovetail cut but it is...
  4. Mossy Man

Which Dovetail Used on MC2c Front Sight?

For those who may be interested, I found out from Mossberg that it has as Sig #8 dovetail profile on the front sight.
  5. Mossy Man

MC2c Trigger

Underdog, I have been carrying and using an MC2c for about a year and a half now. Have run approx 150 rounds thru the pipe. No FTF thus far. I too installed the Mcarbo trigger spring kit with good results. It went from a 6 1/2 lb avg of 5 pulls to a solid 5 lbs. I really like the immediate...
  6. Mossy Man

Which Dovetail Used on MC2c Front Sight?

Can anyone tell me which Dovetail slot profile comes from factory on the Mossberc MC2c pistol? I have been told it has the same Dovetail as a Sig. I would like to install one of the fiber optic front sights from Dawson Precision Sights, but they don't have an exact listing for the MC2c. Was...
  7. Mossy Man

MC2c who's got one?

It depends on which AG IWB holster you have, the ShapeShift or the Cloak Tuck 3.0. I know that AG offers replacement Kydex outer shells for some of their newer model holsters. You might be able to buy just the outer shell for an MC2c and install it on your current IWB holster. You should just...
  8. Mossy Man

MC2c who's got one?

I use an OWB Alien Gear Cloak belt holster. They are listed for the MC2c w/o any accessories. However, my Mossy MC2c has a laser. The holster I use is listed for a Glock 17 w /a rail mounted Crimson Trace Railmaster, CMR-206 laser. The Glock 17 is only a tad wider and longer than my MC2c but...
  9. Mossy Man

MC2c who's got one?

I have an MC2c that I am very pleased with for my EDC pistol. I have only run approx. 100 rounds thru the pipe. I have not measured the trigger pull. I'm curious, what did your stock trigger measure out of the box? Are you using a digital trigger gauge w/ average of 3 measurements?
  10. Mossy Man

Sling Recommendation?

I like your camo Nylon sling. What brand is it and where did you buy it?
  11. Mossy Man

Looks like time for a 940 section

Does anyone know if the 940 JM Pro (w/ Dk. Camo) #85113 or JM Pro Field #85155, has the chrome lined barrel, chamber and Boron Nitride coating on all of the internal parts like the Pro Waterfowl model? Was also wondering if it had the stainless steel recoil spring and the self draining stock...
  12. Mossy Man

Boron Nitride Coating on 940 JM Pro Field?

Does anyone know if the 940 JM Pro Field #85155 has the chrome lined barrel, chamber and Boron Nitride coating on all of the internal parts like the Pro Waterfowl model? Was also wondering if it had the stainless steel recoil spring and the self draining stock? The 940 Pro Waterfowl is in such...
  13. Mossy Man

Modifications to MC2c to Mount a Red Dot?

Just wondering if my MC2c pistol can be modified to mount a Red Dot sight? I contacted Mossberg and they informed me that they did not offer these mounting services. Has anyone done modifications/machining to a MC2c pistol slide to mount a Red Dot sight on it? If so, who is someone reputable and...
  14. Mossy Man

Chokes for 940 JM Pro Waterfowl?

How many Accuchoke chokes come with the 940 JM Pro Waterfowl shotgun #185151? Are they all ported like the one shown installed in the online picture on the Mossberg website?
  15. Mossy Man

Looks like time for a 940 section

Other manufactures have also offered a magazine cutoff on some of their models from time to time as well.
Back