• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Mr. Firearm

1. Mr. Firearm

Perfect Shockwave Case

Thanks for posting and sharing this!
  2. Mr. Firearm

New Shockwave Accessories on the Market!

As fellow forum member MANSAIL (Post #2) has previously suggested, why not come out with a good decent "Heat Shield" for the Shockwave? One that will fit on it like a glove to a hand and not look all shoddy or messy, etc. where one would not have to cut to adjust, etc. just to make it fit over...
  3. Mr. Firearm

Heat shield

This is just my personal opinion, though I would definitely not even mess with using any form of plastic as a heat shield regardless of what is said about it withstanding any amount of heat.
  4. Mr. Firearm

Heat shield

I also wanted to add/install a "heat shield" on mine as well. Then started to shop around and well nothing. Contacted Mossberg directly and was basically told that there is no heat shield for it nor was there one designed for it!? Though, while searching online there are a few 590 Shockwave's...
  5. Mr. Firearm

Joined the Shockwave club today

Excellent advice given! :good:
  6. Mr. Firearm

590S in 590 Shockwave forum OR 590 Pump Action forum?

First off welcome to the forum! Just my $0.02.... I may be wrong but from the link you posted, I would suggest that anything related specifically to only the 590 pump action should post in the "Mossberg 590 Pump Action" section of this forum. Since your 590 identifies as a Pump Action Series...
  7. Mr. Firearm

OPSol Mini-clip

Just received my OPSol mini-clip adapter in this morning’s mail. Install’s perfectly in my 12ga. Mossberg 590 Shcokwave as well as my 12g. Mossberg Maverick 88 shotgun.
  8. Mr. Firearm

OPSol Mini-clip

Just received my OPSol mini-clip in this morning's mail! Installs perfectly in my Mossberg Maverick 88 as well as my Mossberg 590 Shockwave.
  9. Mr. Firearm

OPSol Mini-clip

Thanks for posting. Yes I am very much aware of "fake replica's" of the mini-clip. If you carefully read the original maker of the mini-clip, under FAQ's, they warn you about "fakes", even show a picture comparison. By chance did you buy a replica-fake mini-clip?....is that why yours...
  10. Mr. Firearm

OPSol Mini-clip

I ordered one!
  11. Mr. Firearm

OPSol Mini-clip

Good to know! I have since ordered one. Thanks for posting and sharing.
  12. Mr. Firearm

OPSol Mini-clip

Has anyone here tried using this mini-clip adapter on their 88 ? Your thoughts, opinions, etc..... https://www.opsolmini-clip.com/product/opsol-mini-clip-2-0-flex/
  13. Mr. Firearm

OPSol Mini-clip

Has anyone here on the forum actually tried this mini clip adaptor on their 590 ? Your thoughts, opinions, etc..... https://www.opsolmini-clip.com/product/opsol-mini-clip-2-0-flex/
  14. Mr. Firearm

Mossberg 590 Shockwave Heat Shield ??????

Again Kadelic a big "Thanks" for the additional pictures and explanation process! Also thanks to everyone else that chimed in with their comments and points of view.
  15. Mr. Firearm

Mossberg 590 Shockwave Heat Shield ??????

Thanks for your post Kadelic! Couple of questions.... 1.) Could you be more specific about the 'hump" that you grind'ed down?....Was it that much elevated ?.....Did you fully clamp down that section end of the heat shield so that it would not interfere?.....or was it just that difficult to...
Back