• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Mr T G

1. M

Maverick 88 problems

Well, as if by magic I had a lot more success today, I think I forgot to mention that the gun is new, well it was last December only having maybe 150 shells through it. It may just be some of the newness or something as today it chomped through a box of challenger target rounds with only 1...
  2. M

Maverick 88 problems

Old Mossy, no did I did not undo the stock. I took out the trigger group and did a complete dissasembly etc. I didn't see any reason to take the stock off. Did I miss something in there perhaps? I'm heading down to the range today to try the gun again after I cleaned it last time. If I can...
  3. M

Maverick 88 problems

Thanks for the reply, I have stripped it down numerous times for cleaning but don't see anything or reason why it would not fire. As per thread it will dry fire and fire no problems with snap caps but not live rounds...
  4. M

Maverick 88 problems

Shotgun has fired about 100 shells and always cleaned after. Recently it has stopped firing for no apparent reason. it feels like the trigger is stuck but only on live shells. It will fire dry, It will fire with snap caps, loads and ejects just great but load any sort of live shells and it will...
Back