• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by OHRockman

1. O

New Mossberg International Gold Reserve Supersport 12G

I have.a Silver Reserve (Turkish)..I have had now issues with rust anywhere on the gun.I bought it to shoot trap and sporting..The only issue is the trigger is Not Good, causing a flinch while shooting trap..I haven't had it out for Sporting yet..just my 2c...
  2. O

Seeking a Bantam Stock for a Model 500

Thank you for your feedback..I have checked all over...those things are rare as hen's teeth...I am hopeful that I will find one before he is ready for a big boy 12ga....
  3. O

Seeking a Bantam Stock for a Model 500

Does anyone on here have a Batam Stock for a 20ga???? My grandson received a 20ga model 500 for Xmas..I would like to put a Bantam length buttstock on so he can shoot what he has..
  4. O

Welcome from the Buckeye State
  5. O

Greetings from Ohio

Located in Centerville
  6. O

Rememberence Day, Vietnam War Veterans Day, March 29th

Welcome Home to all our OUTSTANDING Vietnam Veterans..We will never forget you....
  7. O

Greetings from Ohio

Been a lurker for a bit around here.. Finally thought I would Join and say Hello.. Currently own Mossberg International Silver Reserve 12ga,,, Mossberg 500A,,, Mossberg 835...
Back