• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by OrangeCountyGreg

1. O

I don't want to shoot through my house and into my neighbors' so which shotgun ammo?

Ha Ha. That was funny. I wear glasses also and will take your advice on shooting a few rounds without them at the range. The advice from mean streak about a family plan is excellent too. We have one for earthquakes, but not home intruders. That will be corrected. Really appreciate all you...
  2. O

Hello from the People's Republic of California

Thanks, man. Appreciate it. I am learning from the Youtube review videos. Looking forward to shooting it and building muscle memory.
  3. O

I don't want to shoot through my house and into my neighbors' so which shotgun ammo?

Hey Ernst. It does help! I do live in a two-story house and I do know the layout of my neighbors house. I will re-look at my home with the consideration of potential shot lines. I appreciate your input.
  4. O

OMG. That guy is hilarious! Great video and very helpful. Thank you, Hombre
  5. O

John A., Can I clarify what you're saying......If I use birdshot it can penetrate through the walls of my house and pass through the walls and into my neighbor's house.....? If that's true, I guess I'll have to ask the bad guy(s) to move a bit so I can shoot them.
  6. O

On one side, yes, 15'. Land is expensive and some homes in Orange County CA, especially near the beach, are built very close together. That is not good news what you're telling me, but thank you!
  7. O

I am completely new to all types of firearms. I purchased a Mossberg 12-gauge semi-auto 930 SPX "Tactical" for home defense and I expect to pick it up this week. The homes in my Southern California neighborhood are wood frame stucco and built close together. On one side of my house my neighbor...
  8. O

Are there any videos out there on how to use a 930?

I have never fired anything other than a Daisy 102 BB gun and that was almost 45 years ago. Assuming I pass background, I will pick up a Mossberg 930 SPX "Tactical" semi-auto shotgun next week. I'm signed up for a class on shotgun safety next month, however, are there any videos out there on how...
  9. O

Thanks for the welcome, gentlemen. Northern Sweden? Awesome!
  10. O

I have never fired anything other than a Daisy 102 BB gun and that was almost 45 years ago. Assuming I pass background, I will pick up a Mossberg 930 SPX "Tactical" semi-auto shotgun next week. I'm signed up for a class on shotgun safety next month, however, are there any videos out there on...
Back