• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Poopypants

1. P

Armed march on DC

Funny thing is this was exactly what his plan was all along...he amassed thousands of dollars donated to him in support of this rally and of course it was just dropped and none of the contributions were returned.... the guy makes money off these stunts and is in no way a real supporter of our...
  2. P

Armed march on DC

Thank goodness he is being level headed this time around... I really think everyone running a regular gun themed YouTube channel could help out by posting a public service announcement against attending such a poorly thought out event such as this.
  3. P

Armed march on DC

this dude is trying to hand Obama his fodder for enacting an executive order on a silver platter... so many people telling him not to go forward on the fb page he links on his website, yet he's steaming forward like this will actually accomplish some good... such a complex this fool has.
  4. P

Armed march on DC

sounds idiotic to me. you don't march on the nation's capitol with loaded rifles unless your going to war. this is a good way to get every single participant arrested at the least and at the worst, turn into an outright bloodbath due to an itchy trigger fingered leo. a bit too far imo
  5. P

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

I'd remove the bolt carrier group and trigger group and give it a good cleaning. Very lil oil should go back on these parts after, in fact I'd dry them as much as possible after an oil application. You don't want them getting gummed up with dust n powder with residual oil.
  6. P

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader Limbsaver Hmmmm. Looks like there is absolutely nothing available for the choate pistol grip stock.
  7. P

Re: Scratch Marks on Magazine Tube*more pics added* well get this! I was just doing a thorough cleaning of the carbon build up around the gas ports(the large ones going into the forearm that you can see the spring through) and after many many rounds of cleaning cloths.... What the hell? My...
  8. P

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader Limbsaver Anyone know what limbsaver part would work well with the choate pistol grip? Honestly the mossberg recoil pad that comes with the Monte Carlo stock is superb, i love it.... but the choate is hard as a rock and made that a waste of a $75 purchase.... I'd...
  9. P

930 Magazine Spring Survey

one problem with your survey.... It asks if something can be done that the manufacturer didn't intend.... capacity for 3" shells is 6+1, you'll never get 7 in the tube unless you have no spring or follower at all. Other then that, great survey, my answers.... 1. Can you load seven 2 3/4"...
  10. P

Re: question regarding the bolt release/quick unload button https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOH1Mx1Q9kM http://youtu.be/WOH1Mx1Q9kM?hd=1 A bit lengthy, shot with my phone (which is actually 1080p but shot sideways so its aspect is off) and prob not the best angle... but it will do...
  11. P

Re: question regarding the bolt release/quick unload button I agree, a slot in the middle of the lifter would be great.... I got it down to a thumb and finger movement now and can reseat the round in the mag clearing the jam in a couple seconds... Still sucks to have to do so, but it's a flaw...
  12. P

Difference between standard SPX & Blackwater SPX?

I love the sights on my spx... never did like having to lay my face so low and close to a shotgun to get bead sights, even though i shot great with them. I see no reason for removing the protective wings either, personally i don't feel they obstruct my view at all (shot 10/10 randomly...
  13. P

The 930 Blackwater spx only comes in choate pistol grip. Those others are pumps, 500 or 590's I'm unsure.
  14. P

Btw... that's no deal there... usually black water models are already cheaper then their spx pistol grip counter parts. So one that's the same price is actually over priced. The lpa fiber optic sights on the spx are more expensive than the black water one's, basically besides the decal that's...
Back