• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Razzle

1. Razzle

SOLD: XS Big Dot - Yellow

This be sold.
  2. Razzle

SOLD: XS Big Dot - Yellow

I planned to pick up another 500 and add this to it, but I changed my mind...so up for sale it goes. It's the yellow version. https://xssights.com/products/big-dot-shotgun-bead-plain-barrel-mossberg.html $45 shipped to your door in the CONUS via regular Paypal.
  3. Razzle

Mini Shells for HD

With your mentioning the M&P 12, I got inspired to pick up another gun. Now I've got a Kel Tec KSG to accompany my Shockwave. I think they make a nice couple.
  4. Razzle

XS Big Dot on a Shockwave

I just installed my new Big Dot on my 500A. Wow! It's amazing! I did some duck hunting about 25 years ago, and these sights would've made a world of difference.
  5. Razzle

Mini Shells for HD

LOL! You got off easy. My wife would've learned to load the gun on the spot. A week on the sofa would've been nothing.
  6. Razzle

New 590S Shockwave question...

Looks great! Very similar to mine. I added a Big Dot and it definitely improved my accuracy. You might consider one since you have a rail on your receiver.
  7. Razzle

I know it's been a while, but here's my update: The installation was simple - probably because I took my time and made sure there was no JB Weld oozing from under the Big Dot. Autonomous gave me the idea of using a toothpick to remove the excess, but the OCD in me brought out a sewing needle...
  8. Razzle

Mossberg 500E home security

Nice...but that thing's beggin for a TactaLoad Flash-5.
  9. Razzle

TL-Racker upgrade

If you've read any of my ramblings here, you know that I like little gadget upgrades to my Shockwave. One of those that I've bought and use is the Streamlight TL-Racker. Recently, I've found an upgrade to this upgrade. I've always thought that the strap on the Racker was too long. I've got a...
  10. Razzle

Well...I installed it yesterday. I think I'll like it, but it'll be a couple weeks before I can try it out.
  11. Razzle

New 590S Shockwave question...

You might want to see if you can find an original Shockwave (without the S) and add the adapter from Defender Tactical. You will probably save some $$$. When I bought mine (new) the "S" version wasn't available. Now it works the same as the new version.
  12. Razzle

Thanks! That is exactly the information I was looking for. Did the Big Dot improve accuracy?
  13. Razzle

I've got a few extra bucks to spend this month, so I thought about adding a Big Dot to my Shockwave. I've read where others have added one, but I can't find a report from extensive testing (100+ rounds). Has anyone tested out the Shockwave/Big Dot with this many rounds?
  14. Razzle

New 590S

I didn't watch the videos, so I can't comment on them. But here's what I know: 1. I used the OpSol adapter for quite a while. It performed perfectly...never loosened or fell out. 2. I wanted to use differing shell lengths interchangeably - which wasn't possible with the OpSol. 3. I thought...
  15. Razzle

Mini Shells for HD

I love my minishells. I've been making my own for a while. Lately I've been cutting down Federal Field & Target #8 shot (cheap and available) to make them. I just cut down the shell, replace the wad with a shortened Windjammer, add 17 #4 buck pellets and an overshot card and roll crimp...
Back