• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by robtech87

1. robtech87

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

Re: New 12g AR15 Style Shotgun From RAA MKA-1919 thems tactical bejazzles
  2. robtech87

My 590A1 is getting Fat

yea mines pretty much maxed out where it is (havent weighed it though) 20", mesa side saddle, wolff spring, GGG follower...all thats left is a light and im done i've never really been one who liked cluttering up my guns with a buncha stuff though, i like to keep them as simple and light as...
  3. robtech87

New addiction....I need Help!

an EXTRA 1911?? those exist?
  4. robtech87

Handgun Recommendations and Advice...

Re: need advice i demand pictures...backorder is not conducive to my needs
  5. robtech87

Rossi's Complete AR... Mod.

everyones needs/styles/wants are different...dont compare your gun to anyone elses, if it works for you the way you want it then rock n roll
  6. robtech87

Handgun Recommendations and Advice...

Re: need advice no but i've heard from others their transactions are pretty smooth
  7. robtech87

AR TIME!!

yea it'll be a bit til we get a precision rifle...now that my ARs done the lady is demanding her own after the wedding, then...rifle time! looks like i'll hopefully be anodizing tomorrow! no guarantees but lookin that way, picked up some of the last supplies we need today
  8. robtech87

AR TIME!!

man that thing is gorgeous! i want one so badly :(
  9. robtech87

AR TIME!!

seriously...what the hell man!?
  10. robtech87

AR TIME!!

lookin forward to it...gonna be puttin a lotta rounds through her...after we build my fiances AR im picking up more of a precision rifle, like a rem 700 or i've also heard really good things about the savages with the accutrigger (i think thats what its called) either way i want 308 and bolt...
  11. robtech87

AR TIME!!

definately a fan of Boondock Saints, but also really like the meaning of it so it works 2 fold for me... was shooting 2" groups @ 25yards...i dont have a ton of rifle experience so thats pretty good for me and im pretty stoked on it plus it's smooth as hell
  12. robtech87

AR TIME!!

Holy crap i love this gun! Sighted her in today and it was amazing
  13. robtech87

AR TIME!!

thanks LES ran outta patience and decided to install the charging handle and my ejection cover (which is a pain in the butt cuz of that super small c clip)
  14. robtech87

FN Herstal

Re: FN FNAR, my SCAR was lonely damn! and i've been complaining about the $40 mags for my HK
  15. robtech87

AR TIME!!

BOOM! will look amazing after anodizing/gettin all the bonus goodies installed
Back