• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Rodburner's latest activity

• Rodburner
    Rodburner replied to the thread Good morning.
    Lol, I got a wild hair and scraped the popcorn ceiling in my living room and hall..so…lol
  • Rodburner
    Rodburner reacted to meanstreak's post in the thread Good morning with Like Like.
    Good morning. I hope everyone had a good weekend.
  • Rodburner
    Not sure about no news, it was reported on CNN and Fox yesterday…but they are becoming so commonplace that it hardly registers any more..sad
  • Rodburner
    A damn nice one…my wife’s hearing aids were nearly 7K..lol. I’ve shot stuff my whole life, a couple years in the service, 40 years in...
  • Rodburner
    Rodburner replied to the thread Is the NRA in a death spiral?.
    Lol…I don’t push any particular political perspective very often, but count myself as at least one of the 40 or 50 million gun owning...
  • Rodburner
    Rodburner reacted to meanstreak's post in the thread Good morning with Like Like.
    Good morning to all of yous. It was a cool 42 when I let the dog out at 7am. He loves that weather.he ran around the yard for a good 15...
  • Rodburner
    Rodburner reacted to meanstreak's post in the thread NYC Earthquake with Like Like.
    @Rod, silver linings. I like that.
  • Rodburner
    Rodburner replied to the thread NYC Earthquake.
    Lol.. have been impacted by a couple major earthquakes and one volcano over the years up here, and so far so good. My grandfather owned...
  • Rodburner
    Rodburner reacted to Ernst's post in the thread NYC Earthquake with Like Like.
    But Maybe!
  • Rodburner
    Rodburner reacted to cmcdonald's post in the thread NYC Earthquake with Like Like.
    We've been preparing for the "big one" for decades. We're told that whether in a short or long time a 9.0 is going to shake the crap out...
  • Rodburner
    Rodburner reacted to Bobster's post in the thread Good morning with Like Like.
    You are more likely to be struck by lighting in FL than to be a victim of a mass shooting. BUT, I've had lightning blow the top off a...
  • Rodburner
    Luckily, he could just put the birds head grip on his existing weapon for 25 bucks just to see how it feels…Shockwave Technology covers...
  • Rodburner
    Rodburner reacted to Ernst's post in the thread Good morning with Like Like.
    Husker88, know this may be a radical idea but given your shoulder issues you might want to also looks at a Shockwave. I've been using...
  • Rodburner
    I'll be short. I got hurt pretty bad, Lost lots of blood (2-L ) 25 staples now in my forehead. I also snapped my C2 cervical spine, but...
  • Rodburner
    Rodburner replied to the thread 12 guage Mini.
Back