• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by saleen322

1. saleen322

Question for the Christmas Season

I have everything I need and most everything I want at this point in my life from a material standpoint. I wish for happiness and continued good health to continue to enjoy those things. :)
  2. saleen322

New member from North Carolina

Mossberg sold a bunch to Western Auto under the Revelation brand. Here is a Mossberg 800A labeled as a Revelation R220A.
  3. saleen322

Who won this short part of the 3rd GOP debate : Vivek vs Nikki?

Vivek is not a politician and at times says what he really thinks so I give him the benefit of the doubt. We moved to Florida so I am a big DeSantis fan and will support him in the primary. I think Niki is okay but she is not my first choice. Trump lost me when he just kept attacking DeSantis...
  4. saleen322

Brought out some fun guns for some range time

We have a Henry 327 mag. That thing is fun to shoot and very light recoil. You need to cast bullets to get the best out of it as factory bullets are limited.
  5. saleen322

My 44US

It has been a long time but I think I was all in at about $100 give or take. I was a gun smith years ago and had a few things around and the rest I found.
  6. saleen322

My 44US

Yes. There was at least the Mossbergs, 513 Remington, H&R M12 (I think), Kimber 82 Government, Remington 40X, and probably more were 22s used by the military for various training missions. Most were used by the Army.
  7. saleen322

My 44US

Our $30 M44 and some 50 yd targets.
  8. saleen322

My 44US

I got ours from CMP as a barreled action missing parts for $30. Believe it or not back then I hesitated to get it as it may not be worth it. Well times changed and the $30 and parts hunt was worth it.
  9. saleen322

Old .22s

Our 46B. It is still a shooter.
  10. saleen322

Old .22s

Welcome. I have had too many Mossberg 22s come and go. I sold some I wish I had kept because we were moving and I ran out of storage space. We currently have a 44US, a 46B, and a 146B. They are all good shooters.
  11. saleen322

The Shaman of DC

My biggest take away so far is the push back from other "journalists." Fox just showed the videos and allowed the viewers to decide for themselves. Now you hear all the other networks saying how the videos were cherry picked. What people should be concerned with is all of the people held without...
  12. saleen322

Show Us your Bike

I used to restore motorcycles that interested me. Here are 2 we still have.
  13. saleen322

Mossberg 810 Picatinny Rail

I still can't quite envision the issue. The 2 closest rifles are 810s and the rest are 800s (or contract 800s). As you can see, they all have scopes mounted.
  14. saleen322

Questions re: Mossy/Western Auto Revelations .308

As others have said, the rifle is an 800 Mossberg. Those rifles are quality made and use 6 locking lugs. Richards sell wood and laminated stocks and are top rate. I checked their website and they show a brown on brown laminate for an 8000A Mossberg in the bargain bin which I am guessing is a...
  15. saleen322

Mossberg 810 Picatinny Rail

I have a Mossberg 810. I am trying to envision why the distance between mounts is too short. I think they came with Weaver #11 but I am not positive. I know I had no problems with mounting the scope.
Back