• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Saltmarsh

1. S

BUIS: Back-Up Iron Sights

Your Welcome SGT. I am no expert, but I do belive in helping folks anyway I can. Have you ever though of buying a barrel, with the sights, new, or used? This might come out cheaper, and you can have a spare.
  2. S

BUIS: Back-Up Iron Sights

Good Morning SGT, Is this something you would be interested in? http://www.midwayusa.com/product/844765 ... -optic-red http://www.brownells.com/shotgun-parts/ ... 12591.aspx
  3. S

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Optics

Re: Red dot scope with some magnification I have a friend that shoots 3gun matches that swears by his. I have not used one personally, but he likes his alot.
  4. S

Traditional Bow: Pics and Discussion

Thank you sir, They love to shoot, my 6 year old will smoke me on small ground targets out to 15 yards.
  5. S

Traditional Bow: Pics and Discussion

Heres some of my boys and I shooting. The bows. Scotty 6 years old, 20LB Bear Recurve. Sammy 4 years old 10lb Bear Wizard Bow. Me and my 50LB Longbow. Me shooting, and Scotty following along in form.
  6. S

Cover for 590A1 Blackwater Picatinny Rail

Merry Christmas Kurt, What about these? http://www.laruetactical.com/magpul-xt- ... ail-panels
  7. S

Happy Holidays...

Re: TIS THE SEASON Merry Christmas, Hope everyone has a safe, and memorable time with family and friends.
  8. S

Happy Holidays...

It's been awhile, but I had to check in, and wish you all a Merry Christmas.
  9. S

Bolt Action Rifles

I have a weakness for WWI and WWII Bolt Guns. Lee Enfields to be exact. Heres one of my Brits. Me caught doing a Mad Minute top off, same rifle.
  10. S

Longbows and recurves

My Boys and I shoot traditional. Ages 3, 6, 10, and soon to be 40. I have a compound, but traditional is where my heart is. One day I will get an English War Bow...... But for now these will have to do.
  11. S

'Ol Faithfull

It is an OLEAN Ka-Bar.
  12. S

Let's See Those Custom/Rare Blades

ImAShrimp What did you make that from? Man, that thing looks medieval. :shock:
  13. S

Travel: Where have you been; where are you going?

I remember that saying, :lol: I too was a Grunt in Division. 3rd Brigade 2 Panther. Camp Mackall's Rhine Luzon was a terrible DZ. Good to see another Paratrooper. HOOAH! I know old post, just doing some searching, and found this. I am traveling now for my new job, week down in Orlando, back...
  14. S

Vang Comp 590A1

Thanks guys, sorry for the delay. I have a new job, home on the weekends, and back out of town during the week. Gumbydammit, thank you. No sarcasim ment, but do I just call up and ask for "Gumbydammit"? It will be a little while since I am working out of town, and have alot of schooling to...
  15. S

AR TIME!!

Good Morning John A. I worked for a shop 3.5 years ago, I built AR's, sold firearms, and firearms repair for a gunshop. It was a class3 dealer 07FFL SOT. I am looking to have my own place to work with, class3 items, tranfers, and build SBR's, SBS's. I still get calls from some of my old...
Back