• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by speedyquad

1. speedyquad

Getting responses from reps

Dear Timothy, Thank you for contacting me about gun control. I appreciate hearing from you. As you may know, January 16, 2013, President Obama announced a variety of gun policy measures in response to the Newtown, CT killings. I therefore value knowing your views on this important issue, which...
  2. speedyquad

Trouble with switching out magazines

i see...i am guessing you bought this online and had it shipped to you. were you aware ahead of time about the law? have you contacted the seller to see if you could exchange the magazine? have you asked the ffl if he would send the mag back to the seller at your cost if the seller will...
  3. speedyquad

Trouble with switching out magazines

i believe the 10 rd mags will work. i will buy your 25 round mag if you want to sell it. i don't have any 10 rounders to trade or i would do that. hope this helps
  4. speedyquad

10 round/ 25 round questions

yep...the carry handle version wasn't, that is what i was having trouble with...that is until mossberg replaced my shell with the flat top shell and sights...
  5. speedyquad

Soft case for the 715t

got mine from my lgs for 25 after tax..forget what brand...it works pretty good though
  6. speedyquad

Mossberg 702 vs Mossberg 715T "Tactical .22"

Re: Curious that's a good way to put it
  7. speedyquad

715t modifications

so far i have bought everything from mine from amazon...except for the laser/flashlight and the mounts for the paracord sling i am making(dang overtime is holding me up on that one)
  8. speedyquad

Carry Handle Modifications

Re: Cut off the carry handle? more power to ya if you wanna do that...looks like donkey, i wouldn't trust it from not moving, which would move your sights...but... let us know how it goes....
  9. speedyquad

Mossberg 702 vs Mossberg 715T "Tactical .22"

Re: Curious the 715t is just a 702 plinkster in a fancy plastic shell. you'll probably find that when they first introduced it, there was some cross referencing/labeling until it became an official model. finding it hard to explain what i want to say...
  10. speedyquad

715t modifications

you will not be able to remover the carry handle or the front sight. the 715t is actually the 702 plinkster with two plastic pieces screwed together to make the shell. the front sight and carry handle are a part of the shell that cannot be removed.
  11. speedyquad

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: torn!!! call mossberg, if that turns out positive, cancel the current order. if not, leave it intact.
  12. speedyquad

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

when you say handguard, are you referring to the carry handle of the carry handle version? if so, the answer is no...you may have to contact mossberg and tell them what happened, but they don't sell the shells, so i am not sure what they will do...
  13. speedyquad

Charging Handle Loose

mine is also able to be wiggled
  14. speedyquad

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

that is what came with the gun when i purchased it new. hope this helps.
  15. speedyquad

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Reviews...

the mag release has bothered me, but it has been the least of my worries...i've had to send it back twice for other issues...now i have a lot of snow that is keeping me from my range...i wanna sight in my red dot sight now...
Back